Ananas x shy! reader

Requested by BlueJells, hope you like it!

Note: reader goes by they/them on this one!

The cookie let out a happy hum, the afternoon breeze gently against them as they sat near the shore. 

It always relaxed them, to go and watch the sunset at the beach after a long day. Fortunately for them, no cookies knew about that spot, so they were usually by themselves.

Usually, that was the keyword. As there was someone that knew the islands like the back of their hand, and that sometimes went there too.

“There you are (Y/N)” the familiar voice said behind them, almost making them jump from the spot.

The cookie didn’t know how every time they thought about the dragon, they decided to appear.

“Hello Mx Ananas” the cookie said, giving them a small and shy smile as they took a spot near them.

“I told you it is just Ananas, cookie” they said, rolling their eyes at the smaller figure.

“Oh sorry M… I mean, Ananas. I keep forgetting” they said with a small chuckle, their gaze moving to the sea so they couldn’t see the blush on their face.

At least they tried to, but the dragon had already seen it.

“Mhm, good. You need to remember, it is a privilege only for you (Y/N)” they said, a small smirk on their face as they moved closer.

The smirk grew a bit as they put a wing around the cookie, enjoying the blush on their face.

“Now tell me about your day, cookie”

One of their much larger hands moved to grab one of theirs after a few minutes, a small smirk on the dragon’s face as the cookie blushed once again.

“I didn’t tell you to stop, did I? Continue (Y/N), tell me more” 

Even if the dragon didn’t say it aloud, they loved to hear the cookie. Especially when they talked, with that soft tone of theirs. And they loved how their hand fitted so well in theirs. How their cheeks turned red with every small gesture the dragon made.

They were falling for the cookie, weren’t they?

For once, Ananas realized they didn’t care. As the dragon felt like they had found the biggest treasure in the world.

Even if they wouldn’t say it for the moment.