But First: Coffee

"Hey, we got some time before the Tours start. Wanna walk over to the snack shack for coffee?" Mingyu asked to Wonwoo.

The older looked up from his book he had brought with him. "Didn't we have coffee with breakfast?" He asked as he rose an eyebrow.

"I'm trying to make conversation with you, since we won't be talking to eachother all the time today. I'd like to spend some time with you." Mingyu whined.

"And why won't we be talking hm?" Wonwoo teased as Mingyu just huffed, wasn't it obvious?!

"Because I run the tours like ALL day and I'm talking to the guests about the farm!" Mingyu said as he plopped down on the couch.

"So no coffee?" He asked as Wonwoo shrugged and closed the book. "Yeah I could go for some coffee." Wonwoo said as he stood up, holding his hand out to the younger.

"Okay follow me then." Mingyu said taking Wonwoo's hand and allowing himself to get pulled up from the couch.

Mingyu led Wonwoo down the matted down dirt road past the shops towards the restaurant that actually had even more shops.

Inside was a small coffee stand, where 2 young boys were talking. "Morning boys." Mingyu said startling both them.

"Oh morning Mingyu, the normal?" The blonde one asked already powering on the coffee machine as Mingyu nodded.

"Can I get a iced cappuccino?" Wonwoo asked and the boy nodded. "Do you want cold foam?" The black haired boy with blue streaks asked.

"Yes please." Wonwoo said as they started making the cofffees.

"So are you one of the new city boys who are here for the summer? I'm Lee Jeno." Jeno asked  with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm from New York, nice to meet you I'm Wonwoo." Wonwoo smiled back.

"I'm Jaemin, Na Jaemin. And here is your guys coffee!" Jaemin introduced himself as he handed them both coffee cups.