24.5

Omniscient
     December 20th

   It was quiet , not because it was still 7:20 but because it was 7:20 and Nassiah was already pissed off. King sat across from one of the twins making faces trying to distract himself from his fathers screaming. Having loud noises trigger him and living in a household with crazy people never works for real. He feels always on edge, he still has to learn sometimes or talk himself down, he has to remember his fathers voice carries.  "Watch so tonight you ain't gonna be sleeping with me" Nassiah added and all the kids at the tables head turned to Alonso who was sipping his coffee a bit to unbothered. They've been arguing more and more.  Nassiah knows something is up with his husband, and now his phones been ringing all night long- Alonso must've thought Nassiah was sleep when he left the room at 3 am to finally answer it but Nassiah heard it all- felt his husband stop holding him close to him and rolled over. The way Alonso is acting like everything is such a big secret only makes Nassiah more suspicious.

  "Babe, it's 7-

"I don't give a fuck if it was the last hour on earth you gonna hear what I have to say Alonso"

"Okay Nassiah"

"Got me fucked up, who is calling your phone like that at 3 in the morning Alonso?" Nassiah finished cleaning some dishes and whipped the twins mouth before motioning for them to go out there shoes on. Naylani and Pharoah both watched their parents argue. Naylani flashed her brother a concerned look, yeah they fight but it's seemingly getting worse?

   "Nobody nassiah" Alonso ducked his husbands swing effortlessly. He didn't have time for this conversation he barely got any sleep and now has to go to work and have patience with kids so with Nassiah this morning? He has no patience to give out.  But Nassiah's blood was boiling, his insecurities and fear of what he thinks being true is just spinning in his head. Both scenarios  he was going to flip his case so he stopped trying to put it together.

   "Don't come crawling into bed next to me tonight, you wanna play phone tag with nobody all night long. And you two go do something  everyone going to school today and getting the fuck out of my house tired of y'all" he mumbled before leaving the kitchen.

  "Daddy are you guys really fighting or is just this like I don't know papa acting crazy"  Naylani asked as she put her plate in the sink. Alonso who was half away almost didn't hear the question until his daughter was looking up at him with big concerned eyes.

  "Everything's fine Lani, You know your dad likes to yell at me to get attention" Alonso kissed the girls head and checked the time sighing. "You guys finish getting ready, we are leaving in 10 minutes not 15 but 10"

   Pharoah hated going to school now, it was his own fault- his bruises where now all healed by now but his weight still fluctuates making his face still skinny as hell. His bags aren't as bad as they use to be thanks to Arielle and Kacy who've actually been a good support team, staying on the phone all night seems annoying but if king falls asleep they stay on the phone until they are all tired. It keeps him out of his head at night atleast.  There was a break coming up but king was coming to school after the holidays during break to get some tutoring for math. The work isn't the issue though, it's more king disappears for weeks and then pops up at school either skinner or looking like a ghost and he hates how everyone looks at him. Easy solution just go to school, but walking through those hallways make him want to throw up. He also should be able to play the last end of the season hopefully. 

  "Roa

   Maybe the lightskin boy didn't pay attention to his surroundings enough, because after the car ride walking into school Naylani was bringing up her parents once again. "You don't think they are acting like weird? Like papa always yells at dad but like dad has been acting not himself lately.. do you think they are getting a divorce?"