xciii

When Madeleine awoke the following morning, she felt her body being crushed by someone who was comfortably sleeping on top of her. She squinted her eyes only to be met with a mop of red hair that definitely did not belong to Fred, considering that they had been sleeping in separate places for two weeks. As gently as she could, Maddie rolled a snoring drunk Ginny off of her and noticed that Alicia and Lizzie had also crashed on her bed as well. With much difficulty, Maddie got up from the bed, being careful enough to not wake any of the other girls up and made her way to the kitchen after putting on her robe. Hermione was passed out on the couch and oddly, Luna was sleeping peacefully inside the empty bathtub but her face looking as dreamy and calm as it always was.

Maddie quickly put up a pot of coffee and once it was done, she poured herself a cup of the steaming black drink and went to sit down in her balcony, admiring the mid-May morning sun. After quite the journey with her and Fred's relationship, today was finally their wedding day. As she drank her coffee and allowed the cool spring breeze to embrace her, her mind travelled to reminisce in her favorite memories with Fred, unable to actually choose her favorite one. Halfway through remembering another memory, the thing she had been putting off to do finally came back to her.

"Fucking shit," she said to herself, dropping the empty cup onto the balcony's floor and which made the hungover girls jolt awake.

"Mads, what's wrong?" asked Hermione as she stepped onto the balcony, her hair bushy and messy from sleep.

"I forgot to write my fucking vows," Madeleine gulped and Hermione's jaw fell open. "FUCK!"

"Not so loud," Alicia hissed, coming out of the room and heading straight to the pot of coffee.

"Don't ever let me drink again," Ginny grumbled, following Alicia.

"What's wrong Mads?" Lizzie rubbed her eyes and saw the distressed look on her best friend's face.

"I forgot the fucking vows!" Maddie ran her hands through her hair frantically. "I forgot the fucking vows and I'm getting married today!"

"Not so loud!" Ginny and Alicia said in unison.

"Don't worry," Luna smiled, "you still have fifteen hours to write them so there's still time."

"Luna's right Mads," Lizzie placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Today is a big and long day and the last thing you need is stressing yourself out, we'll help you write them and-"

"I'm going to be the world's worst wife and he will divorce me within the week! Who in Godric's name forgets to write their vows!" Madeleine paced around the room while still gripping her hair tightly.

"Just relax," Ginny said calmly after the hangover cure potion she took kicked in. "Knowing my brother, he probably hasn't written his either."

Meanwhile in the flat above the shop, the boys were sleeping scattered around the living room floor. Bill, Percy and Timothée had spent the night in their respective homes but the rest were either too drunk or too tired to leave the flat after their wild night. Ron was snoring near the fireplace, Harry was sleeping on the window bench without knowing the many sinful things his sister and Fred had done on it. Charlie was next to the dining room table, not far from Lee and Oliver who were cuddled together. Neville was sound asleep, using the carpet as a blanket and George was sprawled on the love seat, mumbling in his sleep.

"THE FUCKING VOWS GEORGE!" Fred yelled and jolted from the couch.

"What with the vows?" Lee asked after Fred's loud yell woke him up.

"I FORGOT TO WRITE THE FUCKING VOWS!"

"Now that's a great way to start a marriage," Charlie laughed.