Seven : All At Once

"Oikawa...please calm down....please!" I beg from Iwaizumims grasp. Oikawa's eyes seem to be fuming at this point, and his finger pointing deadly to his phone.

Iwaizumi looks to Oikawa, and steps back with me. His hand around my waist and tightening it closer and closer to his chest.

I look to Oikawa, who's head seems to be fuming and ready to explode. I crossed some line important to him that I can't comprehend.

"Give that back! Y/n why are you even over here! This is Iwa we're talking about?! He hates you!"

He did hate me. I don't know if it's too late to deem it in the past, but it's not like he would protect me if he didn't need to.

"If you're trying to convey that, you're a little late. We've settled our differences." Iwaizumi says, tightening his hold on my waist.

"But how? Just last week you beat the shit out of her!?" Oikawa questions, stepping forward and reaching his hand out, "you even told me about why and how you couldn't beat to see her with some—"

"Not the time shittykawa!" Iwaizumi holds his hand out to silence him

"If you want your phone back....delete this and I'll explain." I pull out his phone and pull up the video he got from the window.

"Y/n..."

I look to Iwaizumi, who has an unsettling look on his face.

"It'll be ok! Ill make sure he doesn't say anything to anyone! Especially the group chat!" I open up the conversation and show both Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"I...promise I won't!" He sounds nervous and intimidated.

"You better not! The way you tried to trash talk Hajime was totally uncalled for!"

"Ha-Hajime?! You call him HAJIME now?! What did you guys do?!"

Shit! I knew I shouldn't have said that! I look to Iwaizumi who has a concerning look on his face. His brows start to settle lower on his forehead and his eyes dart into mine.

"Just please y/n-chan. At least tell your bestie what happened?! We've been through so much together."

Iwaizumi sighs loudly, and let's go of me. His head hangs low and his hand searches for mine. He leads me to the couch and Oikawa follows. He sits on the opposing love seat next to our couch and slouches. Iwaizumi and I sit on the couch next to him and his fingers intertwine with mine.

"Should you say it or should I?" Iwaizumi suggests. His arm starting to lock with mine.

"I...can." I hesitate for a moment and look to Oikawa.

"A-After the game, I-I went to the bus top and saw that my bus had left....and then it stated to rain and Iwaizumi showed up with an umbrella and offered to walk me home. I was so tired and exhausted I just went along with it—"

"You did try to resist, didn't you." Iwaizumi interrupted.

I slap Iwaizumi on the hand. He grins and I try not to reciprocate, even though it's very tempting.

"Then...we started walking home and I was about to slip, but Iwaizumi saved me and took on the role."

Oikawa's eyes narrow and he leans forward in anticipation, awaiting the rest of the story.

"On the way home, I couldn't help myself but kiss her. I needed to show her how I truly felt. I needed her to see who I really was to her." Iwaizumi took over the conversation.