~ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 ~

I'll go straight to the point. I haven't been my very best lately and I'm starting to lose interest in things that I previously liked, loved even more.

Fan fictions aren't free. I'm not saying you should pay me some cash to read my writing, let's face it, I'm not that good of a writer.

What I'm hoping in return is knowing that you're at least appreciating my work. If you liked my chapter please vote and leave some comments about it.

If you don't, you can leave some suggestions on how I can improve it. I'm not gonna be mad for stating your opinions, just be polite in saying it.

Please don't be a silent reader. Even though my books aren't even that good, I'm still hoping to see my readers vote and comment on it.

The number of views always spike up but the number of votes and comments doesn't even reach half the numbers of views.

Some even demands me to continuously update the book, but they'll only make their presence known by commenting on the very last chapter. Heck they don't even show interest in the previous chapters then they'll demand for new ones? Do you think I will still have motivation to write them?

There are readers who always vote and comment on my work. I'm thankful of you and I appreciate what you're doing. Some times I don't reply to comments but I read each of them one by one and they never fail to bring a smile to my face.

I know for a fact that some won't read this because it isn't an update...which is sad but I'm okay with that. Overall, please vote and comment because it's the only thing that's encouraging me to continue writing.

I'm working on a chapter and I might publish it soon. If no one hasn't told you this today, you have a beautiful soul and I love you. Everyone, please stay happy and safe 💜