UPDATES

Oh my God guyssss, thank you so so much for 8k reads, it means a lot to me cause I know for a fact I don't know 8k people 😩😩
For taking your time out to read my book that really hits hard. Well hard good.

I've seen a few comments about the diction and some details which I will most definitely fix but pls guys this is an un-edited version and it's first print as in I posted it immediately I was done writing; Since I'm not a pro-editor, y'all should bear with me. All English blunders, mishaps or mistakes will be rectified😉.

Also guys I'm currently writing another book it's called The mafia Princess please do well to check it out.

This is the cover of the book, I want to know your thoughts on it. Anyway, if you guys like a thrilling drama with a strong and fierce female lead and Big families with conspiracies, hidden lies and messed up truths then please check it out. It's also not a mature book lol. I can't write mature books to save my life🤪. Hope to see you guys over there 👉 too.

I hope we're all staying safe also as these times be looking hella weird but there's always light at the end of the tunnel and I believe we've started to see a little of that light. Anyways guys stay safe and BE HAPPY!!!!

Thank you and Borahae💜😉.