Chapter 37

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung went back to his office after the meeting got cancel due to Jin beating the client and Honestly Taehyung didn't mind. He didn't a client like Mr. (Asshole) Han to be working with him. He open the door and walk inside, he was surprised to see a Boy in suit looking and observing another boy who seems to be sleeping in the couch. He look at the boy who is sleeping in the couch and saw it was his mate.

The boy who is observing his mate turn around and look at Taehyung.

"Lycan?" Taehyung said.

"Hi, Taehyungie I miss you so much!!" Lycan said as he run and hug Taehyung tightly, Taehyung felt a little awkward with that. Kim Kan Lee or what he like to be called as Lycan is a 20 years old omega boy. His the cousin of Taehyung, well not Blood related since Lycan is an adopted son of his late uncle which the brother of his father.

The house that Taehyung own right now is the house he received from his parents the moment he step on as the Alpha leader of Daegu. Previous to that, he lives in the Kim's resident which is a very large land with different big houses of different Kim's family and his house is next to Lycan's parents that's why he and Lycan are close.

Lycan got adopted when he was 10 and Taehyung is 13 at that time. He is a bratty, spoiled kid, he always act like he is a Prince and gets whatever he wants. Though, when he is with Taehyung he always act nice, and friendly but to others he acts the opposite. When he was 18 his adopted father died and his Adopted Mother decided to fly away and travel around the world to relived her streets and to free her heart from the pain of losing her husband. So, Lycan had no choice really, but to follow his mother. But before he leave, he told Taehyung that he love him more than what they are. But Taehyung rejected him, saying he would wait for his mate. Beside, Taehyung thought of Lycan as they were cousin, they were family even though they aren't blood related.

That's why, Now Taehyung felt a little awkward hugging Lycan cause he remember the confession. "Wha- what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Why? I can't be here?" Lycan said pouting.

🐺 "His not cute at all." V said.

"Don't be mean he does look a little cute. But of course Kookie had the most adorable pout there is." Taehyung replied.

🐺" I know, No one can resist our beloved Mate's adorableness." V said happily.

"I agree." Taehyung thought.

"No, No, of course your welcome here. But? I can't believe your back." Taehyung said.

"Yup, and I'll be staying here for a long time!" Lycan said happily.

"Really?" Taehyung said not liking the situation.

"Yup." Lycan said happily.

"Good to know, But... Why?" Taehyung said.

"Ah~ My mom is sick and the Doctor's abroad can't predict what her disorder is. So... Mom told me that we should come back here and she would take a rest here. At least her last life would be the place where she and dad spend time most of her life with." Lycan said looking down sadly.

" That's.... Sad... I should tell my parents to visit aunty soon. " Taehyung said and Lycan nod." Sure you can, but she might be different... " Lycan said.

" Different? " Taehyung said

" Yes, She might look at you without any emotions. She start acting like that half a year ago, I guessed she didn't really succeed in moving on with Dad's death... " Lycan said looking down sadly.

"I see... I'm sorry to hear that." Taehyung said feeling sorry that his aunt turn to be like that.

"In the mean time, Can I stay at your place Tae? I don't really want to live alone at moment." Lycan said and Taehyung nod.

"Of course. I'll tell the hyungs and my Parents that you'd be staying." Taehyung said and Lycan run to Taehyung and hug him happily.

"Thank you very much Taehyungie!!" Lycan said happily. Taehyung felt awkward again, so he gently pull away from the hug.

"Lycan, please refrain from hugging me like that. Your scent would all over me and my mate my not like that." Taehyung said and Lycan pouted.

"But~ You didn't mind it before!! And Mate? You found your mate!?" Lycan said.

"Yeah, His actually sleeping in the couch." Taehyung said as he look at the sleeping angel. He badly wants to take picture of a sleeping bunny angel.

Lycan look at Jungkook once more and made a frown. "He looks cute, but I'm more cuter." Lycan thought.

"I'm glad that you found your mate Taehyungie." Lycan said with a fake smile, he didn't really like the idea of Taehyung finding his mate.

"Thank you... But... I have another request.." Taehyung said and Lycan look at him curiously.

"Please don't call me that anymore. We aren't kids anymore. So, Tae would be okay instead of Taehyungie." a Taehyung said.

"Of course." Lycan said. "Ugh! First he doesn't want me to hug him, and secondly I can't call him Taehyungie like I use to!?" Lycan thought then he glare at the sleeping Jungkook. "This is all your fucking fault. (Smirk) don't worry, You won't be staying with Taehyungie for long." Lycan thought.

"Well then, you can go to Hobi Hyung and drive you home. You must be tired after your flight." Taehyung said and Lycan nod.

"See you at home then Tae." Lycan said as he walk away from the office. Once the door close his cheerful face was replaced by a cold smirk. "Tsk, Because of that stupid mate of his Taehyungie didn't let me stay with him... You'll pay for this!" Lycan thought angrily.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung sigh, he is glad that Lycan is away now. He grab his phone and texted Hobi about Lycan, then he look at his sleeping mate. He walk in front of the couch and take a picture of his beloved mate as he chuckled as how cute and adorable his mate really is. He gave a kiss in the forehead before he whisper "Sleep well my Love." as Taehyung stand up and walk back to his desk and continue working not Noticing the smile on Jungkook's face.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Written: June 29, 2021
Words: 1127
Published: August 12, 2021
MalditadiAsh