☀︎︎ 𝟺 ☀︎︎

I thank everyone who came from that tik tok about this book. I seriously thank you all <3  If you're enjoying the story fell free to leave comment or even vote
~

 I seriously thank you all <3  If you're enjoying the story fell free to leave comment or even vote ・ᴗ・~

~

"What..." I asked them, a bit confused. I continued to walk in, their eyes still lingering on me. I closed the door behind me and sat down beside them.

"Who was that?" Sooyun asked with a raised brow. Misun had a small smirk on her face. I looked at each of their faces, Sooyun looked like she was about to interrogate me while Misun tried not to smile.

"Who?" I stupidly asked. I pulled my phone out from my purse, looking at it I saw I had a message from Namjoon.

"Him." Misun bluntly said, bending over her chair to look at my phone. 

"Namjoon huh? Good choice Su." Misun added, smiling at me.

"Choice?" I raised a brow at her. Sooyun looked away from us to the computer behind her. I watched her, she scoffed before turning back around.

"Let's not get distracted by boys. Let's get to work already." she pointed at me and Misun.

"Right. So shall we decide the theme of our outfits ladies?" Misun asked.

"Let's do it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

A couple of hours had passed. We chose our outfits as well as added our touch to them, practiced the song, and after all that we just hung around. They kept trying to bring up Namjoon when nothing really happened.

"Oh come on Su! What happened? He asked for your number, asked you to go eat with him, and you turned him down! Are you crazy?" Misun began to get overly excited over the situation.

"We're going to eat with them in a few minutes. I wasn't hungry anyway. I don't see the problem." I mean it's not the end of the world. Lunch is right around the corner anyways.

Sooyun didn't speak much on it. She added a few remarks here and there. "I would've gone." she whispered without anyone hearing.

Misun's phone buzzed. She picked it up looking at the message. "Jimin said they're at the restaurant waiting. They've reserved the whole place." Misun smiled at her phone. Probably a cheesy message at the end or something.

"Well, let's go." I got up from my seat and opened the door for the two to walk out. I followed behind them as we walked to the elevator.