The End

TMZ: Where are they now? Read to find out more about the couple after there daughter passed away 4 months ago, today...

Today marks the 4th month, without Camila Cabello and now Lauren Cabellos daughter.

Let's review what we know so far about the couple ever since then,,

Camila Cabello released her album two months later, adding her single "What a time" Featuring her wife, Lauren Cabello.

The album has stayed Number 1, on all charts.

Lauren Cabello has also released a book, "Flowers need rain to grow." New York's top selling book. In the book, she talks about her story, Camila's story, and even Lillys story.

Camila Cabello recently got a tattoo, "That's my new favorite song momma." On her back.

She spoke out about it when she was seen leaving the tattoo shop, and this is what she had to say. "It was the first time, and only time she ever called me momma.." With tears rolling down her cheek.

That's all we have for now, may Lilly rest in peace..

Lauren's Pov-

"Why is this book so important to you?"

"It's important to me because, ... well, i wrote this book when i was at my lowest, when Camila and I were at our lowest. She reminded me what our Daughter would have wanted. I wanted to write a kids book for her but nothing came to mind except telling my own story. This book is important because so many people don't know the whole story... and now they do."

All i can remember hearing was Camila's voice in my ear, "Lilly brought us together, closer than ever, i have a feeling that's why everything happened... as much as i hated the fact of losing her.... she knew what she was doing.."

"What makes you say that?"

"When she was freezing, on the bed when you went to get coffee, she hugged me and told me 'take care of mommy, she loves you.'

Camila's Pov-

"Why is, what a time, so important to you?"

"... there wasn't enough time for us, with the little time i had left with my daughter, i had to cherish those moments and it's important to me because i will always love my daughter with my whole heart."

Authors Pov-

And like that, they came to realize not all story ends happily. There are loss, but the loss of there daughter, was one thing that brought these two together.

To love, and to live.

Is the one thing Lilly wanted to leave there parents, her moms.

The end.