Part 77

Jimin came back downstairs since he couldn't take Jin gushing over Namjoon and Taehyung whine over Jungkook anymore. Jimin also thought it will be the perfect opportunity to talk to Namjoon. Jimin enters the living room and saw Namjoon reading a book. "Nam Nam". Jimin calls out and Namjoon looks up at him. "Hey Jimin, what's the matter?". Namjoon asked.

Jimin fiddles with the bottom of his shirt and Namjoon puts the books down. "Jimin? Are you ok?". Namjoon asked. "I'm fine... I just need to talk to you". Jimin said and Namjoon raised his brow. "To me?". Namjoon says. "Why not Yoongi?". Namjoon asks. "Cause Yoongi told me to talk to you". Jimin replied and Namjoon immediately figured out what Jimin wanted to talk about.

"Come on Jimin". Namjoon says and Jimin wobbles over to him and grabbed his shirt. "Why?". Namjoon said. "Why are you so cute?". Namjoon says. "I don't know". Jimin shrugs. "Fair enough". Namjoon said.

"Wow". Jimin looked around the room excitedly and Namjoon chuckled at him. "Have a seat Jimin". Namjoon says and Jimin sits on the couch, hugging his knees to his chest. "Now... I assume that you want to talk about that place". Namjoon says and Jimin nods. "Why did Yoongi tell you to talk to me?". Namjoon questioned. "Cause he said that he couldn't take it anymore". Jimin answered.

"Anymore?". Namjoon repeats the word. "I tired to tell him but he told that he didn't want to hear anymore and told me to tell you". Jimin explained. "I see". Namjoon says and sits across from Jimin. "And what did you tell Yoongi so far?". Namjoon asks. "That I was kicked out when I was six cause my parents didn't want a child like me, some lady found me saying she will take care of me and that she tossed me in a room".

"I'm sorry... Go back a bit". Namjoon said. "Your parents threw you out cause you weren't the child that they wanted, is that what you just said?". Namjoon says and Jimin nods. "You were six!". Namjoon yells and calms his self down. "What else?". Namjoon says. "Well Yoongi stopped me from telling him what happened in the room when men walked in". Jimin said. "Please... Please tell me that they didn't... You know".

"I don't know what you're trying to say". Jimin said. "Th-that they... You know... Tried to...". Namjoon groaned. "Take me?". Jimin says. "Take you?". Namjoon repeats. "That's what the others hybrids call it". Jimin said. "When the men take them to the red room, the hybrids come out the room crying and limping". Jimin said. "Did you ever go in the that room?". Namjoon asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Thank goodness". Namjoon sighs in relief. "Tae was in there though". Jimin said. "What?". Namjoon gasped. "How many times did you see him in there?". Namjoon asked. "Only once". Jimin replies. "So he could have been in there more then once". Namjoon sighed. "What did they do to you?". Namjoon asked. "I was beaten". Jimin says sadly. "Why?". Namjoon asks. "They wanted to toughen me up cause they were gonna to sell me to this rich guy".

"They said I was cute but I was too soft and weak, so I was beaten four times a day to make me tough but when that didn't work, they stopped feeding me". Jimin said. "I kept thinking to myself, why would he want me? I will never to tough like the other hybrids so why can't he just chose someone else?". Jimin hugs his knees tightly. "It went on like that tell the man got tired of waiting for me and just wanted to take me".

"When I heard that the man was coming to get me I panicked". Jimin says. "I ran out my room but I was caught quickly cause I was weak from hunger and I past out". Jimin says. "And when I woke up, I was in a pretty blue room and Eomma was smiling down at me". Jimin says smiling. Namjoon sat in silence while taking in everything Jimin just told him. "Nam Nam?". Jimin stares at him. "Nam Nam?". Jimin calls out again and Namjoon looks at him.

"Huh?". Namjoon noticed Jimin staring at him. "You need something?". Namjoon says. "Ca-can you telling Yoongi for me?". Jimin says. "Sure Jimin". Namjoon grins. "Yay! Thank you!". Jimin jumps off the couch and gave Namjoon a hug. "Thank goodness I don't have to tell Yoongi, I don't want to see him sad". Jimin said. "And you won't". Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair. "You know how to get out of here?". Namjoon asks and Jimin nods his head.

"Good". Namjoon grins. "If you hurry you might be alone in the kitchen so you can eat sugar...". Jimin ran out the room so fast and Namjoon laughed. "Cubes". Namjoon says and pulled out his phone. "Joon! How are you!". Minho greets happily. "Get your fucking team ready". Namjoon says coldly. "Ohhh and why is that?". Minho asks.

"We are spreading blood today".