Chapter 10: This could not get any worse!(part 1)

It appears that we had to escort 3 girls to the land of lightning, they were apparently daughers of noble men but something is off. It is similar to what her team's mission is like escorting someone to their home.

But their aura felt familiar and dark but their appearances are like regular kunochis. Oh and did I mention that Nerida has a new ghost friend that is taging along the ride.

Flashback

"Alright i have everything, books, scroll, and now.... aha! Potions." Nerida packed all of her things for the mission and was now walking since she needs to save her energy if she needs to battle. She even brought the water stars just in case.

'But maybe i might not need the potions... just in case.'

Nerida went outside and talked to her dead companions until....

"Uh, N ....." Minato said as he pointed to a ghost that was looking at all of them with wide eyes, Nerida froze at the sight of another ghost.

"He's an Uchiha." Tobirama tsked.

"Um, Lord hokages.." The Senju brothers turned around to see Minato looking for someone.

"Is something wrong Namikaze?" Tobirama asked.

"Well it's just Nerida is gone."

Meanwhile with the Nymph she was running away because she already have three ghost imbeciles glued to her she dosen't need another one.

'Nopenopenopenopenope.'

She heard calls behind her but didn't look back.

Then she felt her back crack and she fell down rolling in the dirt. She hissed in pain and hit her lower back to ease the pain a little.

"Stupid back pain.'

Unfortunately for Nerida the ghosts caught up to her and sweatdroped at what they saw.

"Nerida... are you alright?" Hashirama asked.

"Why did you run anyway?" Tobriama asked.

"The same reason when you started to follow me."

'Oh.'

Then new ghost burst his mouth with questions.

"Tch" Tobirama kooked away with a frown on his face.

"Who are you and how can you see me?"

"Why are the other ghosts following you?"

"How-"

   "I will answer your questions later but right now i have a mission to go to. Bye." Nerida said. The fairy and the others were about to leave but she stopped by the new ghost.

"C'mon, just one question."

"No."

"But-"

"No, I already have these three imbeciles following me around I don't need more." Nerida glared at the Uchiha ghost.

"Aww but I get's lonely."

"I will perish your soul."

  Then the ghost started to get on Nerida's nerves on each second. She knew that even if she refused this idiot, he will follow her around anyways.

"Fine! Just don't annoy me!" Nerida huffed and went to go find Daphne. With now Four ghosts trailing behind her.

And just like that we have now a new addition to the spirt gang. Nice

Flashback ends

  Now back to the present Nerida and Daphne are halfway to the land of lightning, the three girls were behind them, daphne was in front while nerida was next to her.

Nerida was very suspicious about these girls since the give a dark aura..... like witches. Nerida looked at daphne and nodded. Daphne's eyes widen but nodded and looked back ahead.

Then one of the girls were whispering about something, looking at their reaction it was not good, and nerida was on guard.

Suddenly, the kunochi thrown a dark energy ball to them. Nerida and Daphne's eyes widen and jumped back.

"Nerida! Are you alright?!" Hashirama asked.

"Hold on, why are the clients attacking you?!" Shisui exclaimed.

"Somethings not right with them." Minato yelled.

Daphne created a barrier surrounding them. But the ghosts were left out. The deceased shinobis tried to get in but nothing worked.

"I knew it..." Nerida said while glaring at them.

"All three of you girls aren't people are from here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your witches from cloud tower......" Daphne finished the sentence.

To be continued...