𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘

POLICE
"𝗆𝖺'𝖺𝗆, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗋."

—ALEXANDRIA LEANED FOWARD, HER MOTORCYCLE ON THE HIGHEST SPEED POSSIBLE

—ALEXANDRIA LEANED FOWARD, HER MOTORCYCLE ON THE HIGHEST SPEED POSSIBLE. Ignoring the muggle police behind her, she tried to go faster, groaning when she couldn't. She looked into the mirror and would've given the police a wink if she wasn't wearing her helmet— wanting to piss them off. They were muggles, anyway.

"Slow down, sir, or we'll have to shoot!" exclaimed one of the muggle policemen in his car, holding a gun.

Alexandria scoffed at the assumption of being a man.

The reason this was all happening was because she had been on a killing spree— also committing arson in the process. The reason for that? She wanted to piss off Tom. The reason for wanting to piss him off? He had told her that she couldn't go on missions for a year. The reason he had said that? Their fight.

It was a way of punishing her.

Unsurprisingly, Alexandria merely had told him, "You'll regret this." and left.

The sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the street.

That just made Alexandria angrier, so she rode in between two cars and made them both crash somehow, which she didn't even double-look at.

Suddenly, another gunshot was heard. Unfortunately, it hit the motorcycle's tire— meaning that there was no way out of this one.

And instead of finding a way to fix this, Alexandria merely stepped off of the motorcycle and took her helmet off, then turned around and made eye contact with all the policemen around her. "Hello, officers."

A woman stepped up, grabbed both of her hands and put handcuffs around them. "Name?"

"Alexandria Slytherin."

"Miss Slytherin, you're arrested for murders and arson. Anything you say or do will be held against you," said the woman as she put— no, pushed— her in the car.

Alexandria, angered by this, spat on the ground, not breaking eye contact with the lady. "Use that against me, bitch."

"—and you've killed 10 families in the last 24 hours, destroying a whole neighborhood in the process by burning it down." finished the man, looking at the girl that was sitting down in front of him.

They were now in a small room, which was used for questioning— so, Alexandria had absolutely no idea why she was even there as it was obvious she did the crime.

Alexandria frowned. "Why do you muggles take so long to just arrest me? I'm literally a serial killer."

"Ma'am, you're a mass murderer."