𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENTS
"𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗍."

—ALEXANDRIA, WHO WAS DOING HER HOMEWORK IN THE COMMON ROOM, LOOKED UP WHEN SHE HEARD A GIGGLE

—ALEXANDRIA, WHO WAS DOING HER HOMEWORK IN THE COMMON ROOM, LOOKED UP WHEN SHE HEARD A GIGGLE. She rolled her eyes as she noticed a fourth year couple, but didn't look away. The boy had an arm around the girl's shoulder, both of them looking at a picture in the girl's hand.

There was a look of longing in Alexandria's eyes.

If she was being honest, she didn't feel anything for Cedric anymore. Unfortunately, anything meant.. anything. She didn't feel disgust, pain, guilt.. nothing.

There was this empty feeling inside of her, which she hated.

Alexandria snapped out of it when her quill broke, making her finally realize that she had been holding it way too tightly.

She sighed and stood up, walking out of the common room.

"What are you doing here?" asked Harry, noticing Alexandria.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I needed to be alone. You?"

"As did I," replied his sister.

Harry nodded and walked in front of the seemingly empty wall 3 times, then it showed a door. He opened it for the girl, who walked in, and followed.

"You come here whenever you need to be alone?" Alexandria asked, walking to the corner of the room.

Harry nodded. "Yeah."

She frowned, noticing something.

There was a picture of Cedric there.

She took it and looked at it in her hands. "What's his picture doing here?"

Her brother shrugged. "The room of requirement gives you whatever you want or need." He reminded her.

"Oh," mumbled the girl, still not looking away.

Harry finally walked over to her, looking at her in pity. "What would you like me to do?"

"You? Nothing. Him?" She hesitated. "Also nothing."

"You don't want him to come back anymore?" her brother asked, sitting down on a couch that appeared out of nowhere.

"I've finally made peace with it."

"Have you, now? That's wonderful."

"Yeah," she nodded and sat down next to him, no longer holding Cedric's picture. "I realized Dumbledore wanted me to feel the pain. Which is why I won't give in anymore."

"Pain is normal, Alexandria," tried Harry immediately, looking at her. "It's normal to want him back. Whatever you do, do not push those feelings away, because it will come back one day."

"Did you feel anything when killing your parents? Regret or guilt?"

Harry shook his head. "They abused you. Of course I won't feel anything other than happiness when killing them."

"You.. actually care for me?" She asked, suddenly feeling a bit guilty.

"Of course," replied the boy as if it was obvious.

"Huh.." mused Alexandria, thinking about the way that she had basically manipulated him into the dark side, but he actually cared for her.

Was it wrong for her to feel guilty about that? About manipulating him to kill those who abused her, even though there was a chance that he still would've done it without the manipulation?

Would he have still done it without the manipulation?

Definitely not.. right?