Extended Summary

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Rhea Myers had grown up listening to curious tales about how her parents met. According to said tales, this wasn't just a one-time occurrence for their parents, either. It ran in the family. She'd always thought it was just that though; a tale, something they'd made up to entertain her.

But when she started getting glimpses of her soulmate's life a week before she was to meet him, she realized that the stories that her parents told her were, in fact, real.

The catch about these glimpses -or the snippets as her parents called them- was that they were through his eyes. Which meant all she saw was what he saw.

Would she be able to figure out who her soulmate was with the information she got from the snippets? Did she even want to know?

Start: March 07,2015

End: November 12, 2015

A/N: Hello everyone. I know I keep ranting about how busy I am with college, and I really am pretty busy, but here I am writing this new story. The idea just wouldn't leave me and I had to write it.

I am pretty anxious to post this, because my stories don't usually get a lot of reads and I really, really want this story to be read. So if you are reading this and you like the idea, please show some support by VOTING or COMMENTING.

Cover credit goes to my gal Sev (@beautlies), who is an amazing friend and my sole supporter when it comes to my writing.

This is a first draft, meaning there will be typos and grammar mistakes here and there. Also, the writing can be a bit choppy. I'll edit the whole thing when I am finished with the story, so please bear with me.