C. 12

CHAPTER TWELVE:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

_

Albedo looked around the museum as Kaeya followed him around, Albedo was smiling the whole time whilst telling Kaeya the history of those artifacts then... Something caught Kaeya's eye.

"Huh? Those two are painted like Eros and the woman he fell in love with," Kaeya said as he stared at this seemingly ancient painting.

"Hmm, kinda looks like us don't you think?" Kaeya said, Albedo turned around to see what Kaeya was looking at.

It was a painting of two males looking into each other's eyes lovingly, An ash blonde haired male and a dark blue haired male was on the painting.

Albedo smiled. "Ahh... Mondstats traitors," Albedo said.

"What!? Why are they here for recognition!?" Kaeya asked.

"No no, you misunderstood, it's just what they call them, but, there's a whole story behind this painting, " Albedo pointed at the Ash blonde male in the painting.

"They're the symbol of agape in modstat, would you like to hear?" Albedo asked.

"Yes," Kaeya said."I'll tell you while we're walking," Albedo said.

_

There was once a knight, the smartest of all night... He posseses a geo vision, protecting Mondstat with this power and a Mischievous knight a sadist liking it when people are in pain he posseses a cryo vision.

Both were loved by the people of Mondstat, the two of those people met at first they despise each other and ended up even developing feelings for each other.

One day they decided to be lovers but kept it a secret from everyone else, they loved each other's company, they love everything about each other but of course all good things end faster.

The people of Mondstat found out about this relationship of theirs and say this this is very disrespectful to lord barbatos though they didn't listen to what they said.

They still loved each other, they loved each other and didn't let go of each other, they know the consequences but didn't mind.

But the blue haired male couldn't handle it anymore... All of the hate, the hurtful comments, he decided it was best for them to meet other people.

This of course made the blonde upset not even a week later he finds his ex lover flirting with a girl, all the memories of them together filled his mind and he eventually snapped.

All visions dropped from the heavens and surrounded him, he looks as if he is transforming into a god, the next thing the people new is that their life flashed before their eyes, the last light before they sleep in internal darkness.

Albedo dropped to the ground coughing and saw what he had done, he looked over to the body of his past lover. He crawled over to his lifeless body, he was surprised, then he saw a a bunch of letters under his coat.

'I regret ever leaving him, but he always stands so strong, I know he doesn't like the hate yet he's still persistent in loving me, I don't like seeing him struggle, but there wasn't any day that I never missed him, we'll love each other when everyone changed'

'Maybe we met in the wrong timeline'

The blonde burt into tears, sitting up and caressing his lovers cheek he sat there crying in the middle of the city as ruins and lifeless bodies surround him.

"See you... In... Another life" Was the blue haired boy's last statement before he dies completely.

The blonde tried everything to bring him back but he can't, so the blonde decided to join him and took his sword out slicing his own throat.

And as if magic a shining light spread across the city and healed the people but the blonde and the blue hair.

A lot of people were touched by this they all felt guilty, thus making then a symbol of agape.

_

"They were only respected when they died, how tragic," Kaeya said as he frowned. "They just met at the wrong time, I hope they got reincarnated and is now living a happy life together as lovers," Albedo said as he smiled.

"Agape huh? Must be nice to love each other, don't you think?" Kaeya said smirking at Albedo.

Albedo sighed. "Such a flirt, can't be contented with one person," Albedo murmured.

"Why are you jealous?" Kaeya asked. Albedo stopped in his tracks. "I'm not, why would I be," Albedo said as he walked ahead.

Kaeya hugged him from behind and walked with him. "I like this side of you,"

Cess AM here, short chapter cause I'm updating at 12 AM so I might've put some bullshit here also, sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes