chapter 12 : exhausting

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

𝗧.𝗪 (𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀)

"God, this is so exhausting." I say while getting out the car to meet my soon to be ex-fiance. "Alexis finally you're home someone must've changed the locks my key isn't working." He said arrogant as ever. "Yeah that someone is me you don't live here anymore." I honestly do not want to deal with him right now. "Wow you're still on about that c'mon lex I gave you time to chill out but you're still acting like a child as always." He's one sentence away from a punch straight to the face. I swear.

"Don't call me that and acting like a child what are you talking about you've been cheating on me for MONTHS maybe even longer and expect me to be fine after a couple of measly days you know what that's it. I'm done with this. I'm done with you. I'm done with everything at this point. I'm calling off the engagement." Breath picking up with every word.

"Go off to whatever whores you messed around with while with me." I said the harshness in my tone suprising myself but not regretting a word I said. "You know what I don't even care anymore I would never want to be with a fucking dyke anyway. How about you go to that whore I saw you with the other night?" When he said that I couldn't hold it  in anymore. A harsh slap could be heard. Red marks now staining his cheek.

"Go. Leave. And do NOT come back. And don't you ever call Evie that again." I say not holding back the anger in my voice. "Wait wait Evie that's the little bitch you were with that night? Oh wow who would've thought. Actually now that I think about it you two dykes really fucking deserve each other. Can't wait to watch this dyke "love story" unfold." What the hell is he talking about. How did he know Evie?

"You are talking complete nonsense you seriously need to leave." I pushed him from my front steps all the way to his car. "You're going to seriously regret this." He said while driving out my driveway. "Mhm hmm sure I will." I screamed out while walking back to my front door and slamming it shut. "All I need right now is some sleep." I said outloud as I walked in my room the smell of Vanilla entered my nose bringing a smile to my face and possibly making me more tired than I was before. I got into bed gradually closing my eyes definitely not ready for the day ahead of me. The gibberish Alex was attempting to fill my head with going away as I slowly lost conciousness.

𝗔/𝗡
𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ?? 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴!!!