°19°

After the encounter that had occurred, they both headed towards the door, stepping out of it making sure to look apart

They both stepped out, Blair shutting the door to her home, before looking around.

Anyone could be watching.

The area had hit Blair again, feeling all the extra emotion and intensity that lay in the air.

Fear, anger, sadness, betrayal.

Everything was clashing together like thunder and lightning and no one could do a thing, else they'd be killed.

No one could have a say.

And it was all due to Jeanine not getting what she wants so she felt the need to have to change that.

Bitch.

"This can't happen, this needs to stop!" a random abnegation women cries.

"I agree," Blair muttered to herself.

They both walked from around the corner, emerging into a small group of dauntless.

They snapped back on their act, eyes forward, back straight.

Four was in front of Blair, looking down to the ground slightly as they tried to pass Max and Eric.

Eric stopped Four, standing in front of him.

Blair walked ahead, stopping and waiting for him afterwards.

"The legendary Four," Eric smirked.

"A mindless drone," he continued.

Blair now faced Eric's back, watching carefully as to what Eric was doing.

"You were first in your class. Now you're...nothing," Eric teased.

He had the audacity to call Four a nothing, Eric you got the wrong fucking person your the nothing. This was Blair's thought, a thought she really wanted to say.

Four's eyes grew dark with anger, and his eyebrows tightened as well as his jaw, the occasional loosen on his jaw.

Eric rose his eyebrows, giving a smug laugh.

He looked at Four once more before he moved on.

But Four didn't, he didn't follow his script.