Y/n: well DAMN okay

Midoriya pulled you into a team circle to try and discuss plans for your battle. Even though you were the fifth battle, it was always good to prepare beforehand.

"Why don't we just do skin to win?" You asked, placing a finger on your chin.

"... skin to... win?" Midoriya replied carefully.

"I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!"

"I mean listen, everything's great until it doesn't go according to plan," you said. "So if something were to happen, we need to either make a plan B, or get better at improvisation."

"We'll be up against Shinso in the fifth match," Midoriya reminded, and Ochaco nodded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about him," you replied. "Someone else will have to go against him. I'm too verbally impulsive." Then you thought for a moment before a shit eating grin split your face in half.

"... oh no."

"Teams in the second match, get ready!" Vlad yelled.

~
You were too busy reading the book you had to focus on the match. Everyone's exclaims were muffled to your ears. Now that you think about it, that was probably the first book you've read in years. 

'G... no, like this... yeah, it looks like that.' You squinted. You don't even study that hard in class. You formed ASL (even tho you're in Japan, shhh) with your hands, making sure to get the forms right. If your plan didn't work, you would fall back on whatever Midoriya, or whoever came up with.

'Note to self: Never go deaf... wait is that offensive? Shit... well it ain't like they can hear this anyways.' 

...

'... wait shit they can read--'

"Y/n?"

"I SWEAR I WASN'T SHITTING ON DEAF PEOPLE--"

"... what?"
You relaxed, seeing it was only Midoriya.

"Oh... sorry, was caught up in my thoughts." You placed the book in your lap. "What's up Spinach?"

"... spinach...? Anyways, do you have the basic questions down?"

"I think," you replied. "Remember the answers? I'll give you a span of five seconds to answer."

"What if we don't remember them?" Mineta asked, appearing at your side.

"Then I'll beat you in the ground with close to no hesitation haha."

"DON'T LAUGH WHEN YOU THREATEN PEOPLE!"

"But we need a backup plan in case things go to shit," you said seriously. "We have Shinso covered, so he's no longer a threat, but what about the others?"

"Do we even need to make a plan?" Ashido asked. "I mean, you can basically control reality."

"That's true, but I can't control someone's actions or body," you replied. "Only what happens to it. Like a giant Hitachi forklift falling on top of them."

"That's true. If our opponents are able to read you, and evade your quirk, we'll be done for," Midoriya replied.

"I mean... I have this." You reached into your ass and pulled out a bag of coke.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE DRUGS?!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Why would I not have drugs is the question."

"Remember we have to keep damage to a minimum," Ochaco said.

"Well I know that," you replied. "But he said to the area... not to our opponents."

"... Y/n please don't kill anyone."

"What?!?? I never said that!"

"..."

"... so I can't maim or seriously injure?"

"Y/n please--"

~
With four matches done and over with, it was soon to be yours. You and the others were huddled up for a last-minute meeting.

"Do you have all the questions and answers memorized?" You asked.

"Yeah, they're pretty simple, so it wasn't hard," Midoriya replied. "Same with sign language."

"Good. I memorized all of it too," you replied. "My brain feels like a fleshlight right now because of it, but it'll be worth it!"

"... Y/n please--"

"Anyways, we're all in agreement of the plans?" You asked. All four of them nodded. "Good. Mineta, if you mess it up, I'll kill you haha."

"WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING IT'LL BE ME?!"
All of you headed down to the area, and with Plan A and Plan B cemented into your minds, you could say with full confidence that shit was about to go down. You cracked your knuckles.

"Remember, they'll be wary around Deku since he has a raw power quirk," you said. "Target Shinso, but do it carefully."

"I never expected you to be the careful type," Ashido said. "What's changed?"

"Ha? Careful?" You repeated. "The fuck do you take me for? I'm more reckless than an underaged drunk driver in a semi." You huffed.

"But I have to remember it's not only me that's fighting. So that's why I came up with a communication tactic. At least for Shinso."

"You know Y/n, you're actually kinda smart," Mineta said.

"Haha, I'll burn you on the stake."

"DON'T SAY THAT WHILE LAUGHING!"

~
When the match started, the four of them took off on the ground, and you levitated up into the air, but followed them.

"Hmmmmmm. Where could I drop a giant shitpile?" You muttered. A shiteating grin then appeared on your face. "Oh this is gonna be... the shit." You laughed maniacally as you plumeted down towards the ground. You landed on a pipe, looking around the more flatter area.

'Vlad said to cause minimum damage... so would it count if I'm equaling an already flat-ish terrain?' You heard a thump, and looked over to your side to see Midoriya. Quickly, you signed to him. Ready? He nodded. That's when you turned to see a barrel flying at your face. Right before it hit you, it turned into a goo and splattered all over you.

'... okay maybe that wasn't the best move... is this lube?' You wiped it from your eyes before shaking it off like a dog, cause you that BITCH. You noticed Midoriya looking at you, and you nodded at him, telling him you were fine. That's when you heard a short shriek.

'What in the possessed chihuahua was that ugly ass scream?' You looked around, seeing Monoma standing a few meters away from you. Looped around his fingers were pocketwatches.

'Is that to keep track of his Copying?' You thought. Midoriya took the initiative and shot a weak Shoot Style(?) at him, but Monoma moved pipes.

"Oh, did you find me?" Monoma asked as Midoriya landed on a pipe. "After seeing Bakugo fighting, there's no way were weren't wary of you. 'Be careful of those who are strong and can move well like him.' That's what someone clever would think of you.'

'Damn, I'm all roach and no cock to these people.' You thought.

"On the other hand, someone clever would also think this--"
A giant machine gun appeared, strapped across your body.

"... eh--"
You looked over to Midoriya with your hands free. We're going to the others after I shred this loser. Midoriya nodded. You let it rip from your hip, the bullets shredding the metal on contact. Monoma ran away from it.

"Oh! How barbaric! Not even caring about your own teammates!"
You smirked.

'Oh my dear Monoma... maybe one day you'll learn.'
When his foot hit the pipe, the pipe opened up like your asshole on a Sunday night at the strip club.

"... ah sh--" He fell into it, and the pipe bent upwards, and twisted like a bread tie. You looked over to Midoriya. Let's go to the others. He nodded and you both took off.

Ja ne!

 {Ruby Red}