Chapter Twenty Six

Third Person POV

Blood was spilled over her body, dripping down her now cut abdomen. The doors opened with a loud creak as she stumbled through, her hand clutching at her stomachs side.

Her hand left trails of blood as she held onto the railing, making her way up to her room upstairs.

The room was dark as she entered, and she jumped when the lamp light suddenly turned on. There he sat, her god damn enemy, the last person she wanted to see right now.

"Get out." She snarled, her voice shook at the end as she walked to the cupboard beside her bed.

When she turned around, he was directly in front of her, his minty breath fanning across her face.

"Did he do this to you?" He snapped, his eyes trailing over the open wound.

"It's none of your business, Luca. Now get the hell out!" She pushed him by the chest but winced as her body turned from the movement.

Then, she was pulled by her waist toward her bathroom, and was lifted onto the counter. Luca rummaged through the cabinets underneath, his hands lightly touching her legs as he slammed them closed when he couldn't find what he wanted.

He quickly grabbed the bandages when he found them and pulled the top of her dress down. He quickly gulped when her chest was exposed, his eyes trailing back up to hers.

She let out a short cry of pain when he started to clean the wound, her hands grasping onto his arms when he poured the alcohol onto it. One of his hands went to her back, while the other wiped away the blood, a now warm cloth soothing the damaged skin.

When his face turned toward hers, their lips were inches apart, neither of them moving from the position they were in. But when Luca finally spoke up, their lips lightly touched, sending a deep shiver down her body.

"I will fucking kill that bastard. Only I can hurt you, you understand? You are mine."

She moved first, her lips attaching to his. She didn't care about the open the stab wound on her stomach, she didn't care about the man in the house that almost killed her. All she cared about was the way his lips moved against hers, the way he grabbed onto her, the way he devoured her like he hasn't eaten in years.

She felt him quickly put the bandage on her, keeping his lips connected to hers. She moaned into his mouth as he stepped in between her legs, his body pressed against her.

"Amara." He said, slightly pulling away, "Your stomach."

"I don't fucking care." She said to him, grabbing the back of his neck and bringing their lips back together once more.

When his hand went to her hip, squeezing it tightly, she let out another moan and he took this chance to explore her mouth with his tongue.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he picked her up, bringing them towards the bed. He put her down on the mattress, not breaking their kiss as her back hit the covers.

✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

Amara's POV

God, he tasted so good. I wanted more, no, I needed more. His hands traveled over around my body, like he was trying to mesmerize every part of me, mapping out each dip and each bump.

He attacked my neck, his tongue dancing along my hot skin.

But when he unclipped my bra, it all just started. His kisses trailed from my now marked neck to my breasts. His lips were unreal as he sucked my skin, his mouth going over the tip of each breast.