Chapter 45

Siddharth's POV

It was evening and I wanted to spend some time with her but I did not get even 5 minutes alone with her.

Once Anita and Raman went for the lunch, she brought a plate of home-cooked food for me. I smiled at her.

" Thanks love, Where is your lunch?? "

" I will go and eat with others. "

" Why?? I want to have lunch  with you. "

" But... It won't look good. What will they think about us? "

" I don't care.. "

" Anita  and Raman have asked me almost 4 times since morning. "

" Ok, so tell them. "

" No, have food. "

" No !! If you can't eat with me, then I won't eat. "

" Don't behave like a child! "

" Think whatever you want. But I want to eat with my girlfriend. " I said and pulled her near me and made her eat some food with me.  But she ran away at the first chance she got.

And now I want to be with her and this girl is talking on phone.

Whom is she talking to??

I waited till her call was finished. Only both of us were left in my office as Raman and Anita had already left.

"  Whom were you talking to?? "

" Someone. "  She said.

" Who is that someone?? "

" Wait, that someone is coming here to pick me up. " she said with a shrug.

" Nihal?? "

" No! "

" Don't tell me it is Kunal.... I will kill him. "  I glared at her.

" No " She smiled.

" Then tell me, yaar... "

" Wait for sometime. " She said and I pulled her to my cabin.

" Ok, we will wait... But we should start the next lesson while we wait." I said and bent to kiss her. 

" Sid?? Sid?? " We heard the voice and I moved away from her. Just then Parth came in.  He was a bit surprised to see her there and then he smiled.

"  Oh, I hope, I didn't disturb you both?" He  winked at us.

" No ! "  She said too quickly. 

So Cute!!!

" Yes ! "  I said.

" Awwww...  You are looking like a grumpy old man. Won't you introduce me to this lady ?? " He said.

" What ?? But I know you, Dr Parth. "  She said.

" Well, I also know you, Dr Singh, but I  intended to meet my best friend's girlfriend. " He said and laughed.

" Ok, Parth meet my girlfriend, Shruti. And Shruti, meet Parth, my best friend. Ok?? Done? Bye ! "  I said and pushed him. But he didn't go out.

" No way... You get lost. Let me talk to her. As she is your girlfriend now and you both are serious, then she and I need to be friends too, in order to be able to tolerate each other.  So, finally you are together?? " He asked.

" Parth !!! Yes, we are together. You will get enough time to be friendly with her... But at least, let me spend some quality time with her first. "