4.8

"Now what?"

"Well now you know we love you too!"

"Oh you guys confessed? god i thought me and Jisung would have to stay out there all night"

Chenle sighed after walking into the room,

"You knew?"

Min asked, the guys looked as curious as she was,

"It was obvious but I wasn't gonna tell you guys, that would ruin the fun"

Chenle sighed after sitting back down,

"Ruin the fun? Really Le fun, I was confused for the past hour because these guys didn't speak the fuck up"

She complained to the younger who nodded,

"Bunch of pussies we have here"

"Chenle!"

Mark stared at the boy who brought his hands up to shrug with his shoulders making himself seem innocent.

"Well now your complicated love story is over we-"

The youngest looked to Chenle,

"-are going to bed"

He muttered, Chenle then placed his head on a baby blue pillow while Jisung, who had been following behind Chenle as soon as the two walked in, laid down beside him and covered them both with a knitted blanket.

"Oh and Min"

The older girl turned to him,

"Your brother said he was going to Taeyong's"

He smiled and snuggled his face into the back of Chenle's neck, holding his waist close. The girl looked baffled as she stared at the younger but then turned her head to the side and made eye contact with Mark. The rest do the guys stared between the both of them before Mark started giggling with an awkward smile. Min let out a small chuckle before watching the older be in a continuous fit of laughter, a smile further growing on her face.

"Mark is so cute it hurts"

She exaggerated and clenched her shirt as she shook her head left and right slowly.

"Painful"

Renjun played along and dropped his head onto Haechan's shoulder with a pout. Mark had stopped his giggling and was now staring at them with a soft and confused look. Jeno and Jaemin shared a look before the two collapsed into each other with very exaggerated sighs.

"You guys can stop it now"

Mark smiled, the boys all dropped out of their act as Min's smile never faded but she let her hands drop from her chest into her lap.

"That eye contact was so awkward"

The oldest laughed while he rubbed his nape, making the girl shake her head,

"I think it was just the silence"

Haechan shrugged it off,

"No it's cause he had the same thought as me and the eye contact just made it ten times better"

The girl felt a tap on her leg and she turned to see Chenle staring at her with his finger tapping her.

"Hm?"

He brought his finger up to his mouth to shush them and the pointed to Jisung behind him who was moving around while staying close to Chenle. The girl nodded and took her phone out, texting someone, then everyone heard a buzz from their phones and it was the group chat.