☢︎︎ 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 ☢︎︎

_____

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒______

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒
______

𝒂𝑑𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 ; ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ : ᵈᵉᵃᵈˡʸ, ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵒʳ ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

______

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌
______
𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 ; 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ᵃ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿᵒᵘˢ ˢᵘᵇˢᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵃˡˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉˢ, ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᶜᵒʳᵖⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʸᵖⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ⁱⁿʲᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵉʸ ᵒʳ ᵃᵍʳᵉˢˢᵒʳˢ ᵇʸ ᵇⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ

______

𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄
______
𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 ; 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉᵈ, ᵉˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵘˡᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ

______

𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘
______
𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏 ; 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : ʰⁱᵍʰ ʳᵉⁿᵒᵘⁿ ᵒʳ ʰᵒⁿᵒʳ ʷᵒⁿ ᵇʸ ⁿᵒᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵃᶜʰᵉⁱᵛᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

"𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱"

______________________________

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 WAS just an average teenager, which included all of the neccessities. Sleeping in, mood swings, wearing dark clothes, feeling like shit all of the time - all of it.

Her life is normal, so to speak. As normal as a family on the hinges of civil war is. And for all she thinks she knows, it's not going to change.

Because it hasn't.

But now she's undecided whether her life's changed for the better, with her biological father stepping out more than usual.

Eddie Brock, her father, gets her during the summer.

Hanna Johnson, her mother, gets her for the school year.

And they go like that, in those periods, because it's just what works best for them. Riley gets the best of both worlds (sort of), for not too much time, but just enough to fit her needs.

Both parents get Riley. That's all they need, after the messy divorce.

But then something freaky happens to her father, and his life seems to be thrown out the window entirely.

He suddenly lost his job, has no food in his apartment, and goes out at night for long periods of time.

That's not normal. Usually he's gone during the day because of his job, has food in his apartment, and doesn't go out at night besides getting something from the grocery store Ms. Chen owns down the street.

And now, with those sudden (amd drastic) changes, Riley wants answers.

But what she finds is much more, er, oh how do I put it?

Oh yes, of course -- lethiferous.

______

______

!all rights of the story go to me, (for my characters only) but all venom, eddie brock, and anything affiliated with marvel rights go to marvel, stan lee, and the mcu themselves (more description to come, no worries)!