Boating accident

"....." = talking
'Abc....' = telepathic
/abc....../ = flashback

Ariana's pov

It's been about one month since our first meeting with the emperor. He didn't try to kill us no matter how insolent we behave in fornt of him. Instead, he looks us like we are some kinds of entertainment for me.

"I think you've got a bit chubbier since I last saw you."

I'll take that as a compliment.

'What is this dude talking about? We met five days ago.'

Contray to her thought, she still gives him a bit smile and said,

"Papa becomes prettier too."

Now athy is able to shoot claude the first ball as well. That's because of my teaching. I'm so proud. I raise the female lead. No, wait! This isn't the time to be thinking about this.

"Yeah, papa is shiny like the sun today as well."

"........"

I think I can feel lily and sir knight(felix)'s soul leave its bodies behind my back.

"Follow me."

'We survived!'

Athy, lily and felix exhale their breath behind my back.?? Why are you so scare of claude?

"I was on my way to the lake. Get ready and join me."

Ohh...I want to ride that boat that I've seen in the webtton.

'What did he mean by get ready? Get ready to die?? Sob..ari I don't want to ride that boat.'

"Your majesty I think it's too dangerous for the princess to be near ..."

Lily being lily as she is has the courage to raise her opposion but claude cut her off before she could finish.

"What's there to be dangerous while I'm also there?"

'You are the problem here.'

"But..."

Before lily could say another words, athy stops her.

"Don't you want to join with me."

"Athy and ari want to go with papa,too"

We talk in sync. At our words, lily's face turns white.

"Really?"

He seem to doubt us so I add another words.

"We love being with papa, hehe.."

Claude picks one by one to the boat. Even though, he always said we're chubby, he effordleesly picks us.

Athy was nervous at first but as the boat starts moving she becomes to relax.

'Wow! Nobody is rowing but how is this boat moving?'

'It's moving with magic. It is said yo move to the dirsction where the rider wants.'

Huh! I just told her because I thought the voice wouldn't come out. Can I tell her everything now?

'Magic! But how did you know?'

In the webtoon...... of course, the voice was blocked out again. I thought I can tell her now.

'Just in a book.'

It's not completely lie. So it is ok, right? I don't want to be seem as a liar in my FL's eyes.

"What are you thinking about?"