Vs Mahito Arc -Part II-

"I'm going, Nanamin," he insisted.

"You can't. I already explained why this morning," Nanami said on the other line. "If a veil has been cast, there's a strong likelihood he's both alive and at Satozakura High School. I'll be back soon. Please wait there, Itadori-kun." The other line hung up. Nanami knew it was pointless to ask him for it and he immediately turned around. He was currently underground with another jujutsu sorcerer and her. He walked towards the exit followed by her. "You heard why, so I'll leave the rest of this to you, Ino-kun."

"Huh?" the boy was surprised.

"Is there a problem with that?" Nanami asked.

"Well, the number of them... There's a lot," he excused. "And they're all humans, right?"

"I wouldn't mind taking on the recommendation to make you a grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer," he then walked away while Ino pumped himself up with the rewards of promoting to grade 1 sorcerer.

"We're going to Yuuji?" she asked, and he nodded in answer. She sighed in respond. It would be a big fat lie that if she said she's not worried about him. Even though he has to fight, but the possibility of him to kill someone was high. Not to mention the enemy used transfigured human. He against killing and that made her even worried. "Let's hurry."

However, another group of transformed human came across them making them stopped. She stepped forward and readied herself.

"Let me do it," she said and start on spreading her cursed energy to her surroundings. After her surroundings lit up for second, she snapped her fingers and immediately the curse thread to restain all the transformed humans making them unable to move. "Should I kill them?" His answer was hesitant, but he has made his resolve either way.

"Yes. It'll suffer them more if they continue on living," he said while she silently nodded and tightened the thread. The thread was too strong and finally chopping their body parts away. She closed her eyes, gulping the sickness lumped in her throat.

"Forgive me," she mumbled silently. There was silence after that, as if the two jujutsu sorcerers mourned their deaths. Nanami then looked towards the exit.

"Let's go."

--

It's been a while and they haven't stopped fighting. However, Itadori acquired holes in his body after Mahito turned his body parts to thorns. Even though he was able to stop him from fighting as he stabbed Itadori's body with thorn, he was unable to transformed him as Sukuna was in his body. It was his first warning of touching his soul recklessly. Who knows what will happened if he violated the second time? After the horror warning of him, Mahito froze.

Itadori grabbed his head with both of his hand, trying hard to fight the pain through out his body. His resolve on killing the curse before him has been determined long after Junpei's Idle Transformation. He then banged his head with Mahito's making the curse bled. It seemed that Mahito retracted his thorns and making Itadori able to move again. Before Mahito could fall to the ground, Itadori pulled a roundhouse kick to his face. However, before Itadori could punch him, Mahito has teleported behind him. Hand turned into a thorned bat waiting for it to be swung right into his head.

Just right before the impact happened, Nanami used his technique on his hand and able to broke it. Nanami and Y/N arrived. It seemed the curse knew Nanami as he smiled upon his arrival.

"Nanamin? Y/N?" Itadori mumbled.

"I'll lecture you later. Tell me the situation," he ordered.

"I couldn't save two people," Itadori looked gloom. He always put other first before himself. She glanced at him before looking back at the curse before her. "Explain your physical state first."