PART-47

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I placed my order and took out my phone and started to use it ignoring my surroundings. This restaurant is so peaceful by the way I should visit this often. Plus it's not crowded and surrounded by nature. Just perfect for me to relax and eat.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

Both of us were sitting peacefully on our tables and Shinjae was scrolling through his camera. I glanced outside the window and a black Mercedes stopped in front of the restaurant. I placed my head on the table and buried them between my arms as they again must be some rich ass people as this is a VIP restaurant so why not I mean. I closed my eyes and waited patiently for my food to arrive at my table.

After a few minutes, I could hear a bell ringing voice in my ear I lifted my head up and saw the waiter approaching our table. My eyes sparkled up seeing the food. He served our food and I thanked him and he left. My eyes wandered around the restaurant and a couple was enjoying their time and a family with a little girl who was sitting on the table and giggling around with her parents. I smiled seeing that precious gummy smile she had. My gaze then landed on the corner table of the restaurant where three boys were sitting in black and their back was facing me. For some reasons I found that one figure a bit familiar.....but I shrugged it off as I must be mistaken. The kitchen door opened once again and the waiter came with two bottles of strawberry milkshake in his hands.

Weiter: "Here you go Miss enjoy your drink."

He said placing the drink on the table and I grinned brightly seeing my drinks. Shinjae pinched my cheeks and said.

Shinjae: "Noona your smile is sooo cute hehehehehe."

He said and giggled while showing his own gummy smile...

You: "Aish kiddo yours is more cute and precious to admire."

I said in a low voice while admiring his smile. Wish I had a gummy smile as well. I sighed and poked the straw in the bottle and sipped on my drink while gazing out of the window. The weather now kind of grew windy and dark clouds surrounded the sky. I took out my phone and checked the weather forecast. Oh so it will rain today...yeah but I enjoy rain very much. Neverminded if it rains then I will relax in there. I felt a tug on my skirt so I looked beside me to find that little girl who was sitting with her family at the table. I smiled widely and bend down at her level and said.

You: "Hello sweety..what is your name."

She showed me her gummy smile which lifted up my mood so much and made my heart happy. Out of nowhere she cupped my cheeks in her little tiny hands and said.

Emiko: "Maayyie name isss Emikoo~" (My name is Emiko)

You: "Awieee that is such a cute name Emiko."

I said while trying to imitate her voice she giggled and I felt a figure standing behind her. I lifted up my eyes to see her mom smiling at me she lifted Emiko in her hands and I also stood up and bowed 90 degrees at her and she said.

Emiko's mom: "I am sorry if she is causing you trouble."

You: "Absolutely no, How will this angel trouble me. She is so cute and bubbly by the way...hehe can I lift her in my arms as well~"

I cooed and she smiled and nodded. I opened up my arms and Emiko instantly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me so tightly as if she won't let me go. I giggled and pecked her cheeks. We both started to talk to each other and her family members were peacefully admiring us. Oh, how bad I wish I could also have a family like this and a child-like Emiko.......................................... Suddenly the cloud thundered making the little one in my arm flinch badly. I tightened my hug and patted her hair.