ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪

Rosabelle's POV

After Mommy dropped us off from school (daycare), we learned a lot of things. Everyone in Andy's class was singing "Happy Birthday" to him.

When Mommy picked us up for school, I saw that she was holding a long, big box and it was wrapped in brown paper.

"Hello, you two. How was your day?" Mom hugged us before asking.

"It was good Mommy, I got a 10 on my spelling test," I said.

I showed her my spelling test.

She was proud of me and so was Andy.

"That's great Rose! I'm soo proud that you passed." Mom looks at us. "Like I told you two 'if you try your best, and give your all, then it will be all worth it'' Mom said.

"I'm happy for you Rosie." Andy looked at me too and smiled.

He hugged me, and I hugged him back.

"Thank you, Andy," I said.

"Okay let's go you two." Mom said.

We nodded as we started to walk home together.

When we got home, Andy pulled my hand.

"Come on Rosie!" Andy said while pulling me to go to the tv.

We started to run to the TV until Mom stopped us from running to the TV.

"Hey, where you two going?" Mom asked.

Mom tried to put her things at the rack, as we turned to Mom.

"Good Guys" are on TV," Andy said.

Mom looks at us.

"Well honey, I got something better for you." Mom said making us curious.

We walked over to Mom.

"Like what Mom?" I was being curious about what is she saying.

"What?" Andy was curious like me.

Mom walks to us and hands Andy the big box.

"This isn't groceries." Mom smiled and was looked at us.

Andy smiles as he's curious about what is in the box.

"Rosie, what do you think is inside?" Andy asked me as he was holding the box.

"I'm not sure, but come on, I also want to know," I said before I was getting excited to see what is it.

We started to run to the couch, as Mom puts her coat on the rack and she followed us to the couch.

Andy rips and the paper and it was the "Good Guy" doll. He takes it out from the box and put it in the couch.

"A Good Guy! I knew it, I knew you'll get me one. Look, Rosie, it's a Good Guy!" Andy was smiling really happy before he showed me his doll.

I smiled really happy, that my little brother Andy finally has the doll he always wanted.

"I'm so happy for you Andy, you finally have the "Good Guy" you wanted." I was smiling.

"Show me how it works." Mom said.

"Do you want to do it with me, Rosie?" Andy asked me.

"No thank you, Andy, you do it, and it's the doll you wanted." I shake my head.

Andy nodded and looks at the doll.

"Hi! I'm Andy! What's your name?" Andy asked the doll.

The Good Guy blinks 3 times before looking at Andy, which means that it works.