❝Epilouge 2❞

Since, so many of you wanted another chapter, about y/n's and Eunwoo's wedding.

Here it is.

Y/N's POV~

UGGHH!! I AM SO NERVOUS!! SO NERVOUS!! What else do you expect? Also, do you know, that Lisa unnie is engaged to Bambam?

Jimin: KIM Y/N!

I snapped and looked at Jimin's Oppa. He was glaring at me, and Jungkook Oppa was beside him.

Jimin: what's wrong with you?

Y/N: nothing.

Jungkook: Lil sis, you aren't acting like yourself. What happen?

Y/N: I am so nervous Oppa.

Jimin: why?

Jungkook: what why, hyung? She has to go for her wedding shopping. Right?

Y/N: yeah, I am so nervous.

Jimin: you are nervous? You are just going shopping. After a month, she will faint.

Y/N: YAHH!

Jungkook: what? He is saying facts, don't be so nervous and get ready.

Y/N: why?

Jimin: because, mom said you have to leave for shopping, go now.

Y/N: fine.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went towards my room. I sigh and took a quick shower and got ready.

I took my phone and wallet and went downstairs. I saw mom and dad talking on their phone with someone. I went towards them and they noticed my presence dad cut the call and looked at me with a sweet smile. I smiled back and sat beside him.

Dad: you are ready y/n?

Y/N: yeah dad, but I am so nervous.

Dad: oh, it's so normal.

I nodded with a small smile. After a minute Mom was done with the phone call and looked at me with an apologetic smile. I raised an eyebrow.

Mom: I am sorry y/n, I can't come shopping with you.

Y/N: what? Why?

Mom: you know, my best friend, her daughter is giving birth, I need to go, she is all alone.

Y/N: ok then, I am not going.

Mom: why?

Y/N: you know, I am still bad at dresses and it's for my wedding, I need someone.

Dad: how about I go with you?

Mom: you have to come with me, honey.

Dad: oh, then your brothers, you can go with them.

Y/N: WHAT? NOOO!

Mom: he is right y/n, your friends are busy, you can go with them.

Y/N: Not...Not...No.

Mom: you have to y/n, after that, we will not have enough time, we need to do preparation also.

Y/N: No No No Not at all.

Dad: why not?

Y/N: I don't know why, but a big fat NO.

???: why are you saying so much no?