𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 18𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Ma?" Saigo called out, squatting in front of Fallon and shaking him a bit.

Fall hummed, putting his hands over his face and opening his eyes. "You aight?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Mhm, I'm fine." Fallon mumbled, wiping his face and resting his head in his hands.

"No he not. Mama been like this fo a while na, that's why I called you." Serephina said, crossing her arms and frowning.

"Fuck you mean fo a while?" Saigo said, mugging Phina and turning the TV down. "Papa been ignorin him for.." She stopped, counting the months on her fingers.

"Fo months na. He talkin to everybody else but mama and fo the past, what 2 months, mama been cryin then actin like he okay even though he not." She continued, looking at Fallon making her mug deepen.

Sai sat his keys on the coffee table before standing up.  "Stand up right quick, ma." He said to Fall making stand up.

"You sure you aight?" He asked, hugging him and rocking him side to side. Fallon nodded his head and wiped his face again when Sai let go to go upstairs.

"Pops." Saigo said after walking inside the room. "Wassup?" Sonder asked, eating a piece of lasagna.

Sai looked him up and down, mugging him before looking somewhere else. "Why ma cryin n shit?" He replied, sticking his hands in his pocket.

"Ion know." Sond said, shrugging and getting up to throw the paper plate away. "You not gon talk or check up on him? He like that cause of yo ass." Saigo said as Sond stood in front of him.

They were almost the same height, Sonder only being 1 inch taller so there was no need for Sai to look up at him.

Sonder shook his head, tying the strings to his sweatpants.

"Why? You posed to be takin care of him, makin sure he straight so why you ain't down thea comfortin yo wife like you said you was always gon do?" Saigo asked.

"You just gon ignore the fact that my mama depressed, probably cryin every fuckin day cause you ignorin and won't talk to him?" He continued making Sond stare at him.

"Dont raise yo voice at me like you lack common sense, he gon be aight and he aint depressed." Sonder replied, walking back over to the bed.

"He depressed, pops. If youn love him nomo then get a divorce, it would be much betta." Saigo said after a few minutes.

"Ian neva said that ian love him nomo." Sond said, looking at the TV. 

"Not out loud but I know you said the shit in yo head." Sai said back, playing with the quarters in his pocket.

"Yea, mama used to put his hands on you but didn't he go 3 months without hittin you befo you started ignorin him? So you ignorin him fo hittin you don't make sense cause he aint hit yo ass in months." He continued, tilting his head to the side.

"What's the reason behind you ignorin him and actin like he don't exist?" He asked making Sonder mug him a bit.

"Don't worry bout it." Sond replied.

-

Fallon walked inside the room, sitting his keys on the bed and throwing a big envelope in Sonders lap.

He walked to the bathroom, washing his hands before loosening the bun he had. "What is this?" Sond asked, holding the papers he took out the envelope.

"Read it and see." Fall answered, rubbing the bags under his eyes. "We not doin that." Sonder said after a few minutes and sitting the papers on the bed.

"Yes we are, sign them." Fallon said, throwing the pen on the bed. "Here's the chance to divorce me. Its the same as actin like ion exist." He continued, looking at Sonder.

"We can go our separate ways, that way youn have to worry bout any of things I used to do to you cause I won't be thea." He said, watching Sond get up.

Sonder stood over Fallon and stared at him for a while before grabbing him by his neck and pushing him against the wall.

"You not divorcin me, Fallon." He said, mugging him and tightening his grip.

"Why?" Fall asked, furrowing his eyebrows when the grip on his neck tightened more than it was before. He was thinking of punching Sonder but decided against it, not wanting to break the record of 8 months from him not putting hands on Sond.

Sonder let go a few seconds later, watching him sit down on the floor and close his eyes while massaging his neck. Fallons ears were ringing and his head started to pound soon after Sond let go of his neck.

"Baby." Sonder called out, lightly slapping his face when his body had went limp. Sond sat on the floor with him, pulling him onto his lap and kissing his forehead when he came back conscious a few seconds later.

"My fault, I'm sorry baby." He mumbled.

-

Serephina kicked her legs, looking at the ground from her spot on the bed.

"Why you so quiet?" Juvela asked, giving Phina a milk box and a small bag of cheetos. Phina shrugged, keeping quiet and fiddling around with her knee high socks.

"Juvy." She called out, tilting her head and making Juve hum. She chewed on the inside of her mouth, crossing her feet and opening the milk.

Juve stared at her before laying on the bed, placing her head in Phinas lap. "You tryna tell me somethin?" She asked, looking at the TV before looking back at Serephina when she nodded her head.

"I think I saw somethin I wasn't posed to see." She said.