18. blooming

the entire village was excited just as the goods arrived. its not often they get to have things new and beautiful.

it did took the troupe that went out lot of time and secrecy, until they bought things in immediate need for the village as well as some mild luxuries.

seokjin had a huge smile on his face, as he dragged a sleepy taehyung early in the morning to the room were the goods are stored- separately for each status.

"come on taehyung, you have nothing bad to feel about. afterall its from the money we got from 'kidnapping' you"

but taehyung still felt bad from getting to choose first. well he really needs clothes, since what he only had was a few pairs seokjin gave him.

and there were numerous boxes of colorful fabrics here.

with a little more encouragement from seokjin, taehyung had took multiple pretty outfits, a couple of intimate apparels, a few accessories, some soft blankets to start his nest and maybe some lip tint and a kohl.

taehyung was adamant in not taking more eventhough the other insisted, for he knew many omegas here must want these too.

by the end of all taehyung was more than enough happy.

he really loved getting himself dolled up. back in the palace, minsoo used to slip him cosmetics and pretty clothes, that he absolutely loved wearing.

after neatly stacking everything in his part of cupboard, taehyung had his breakfast, while enjoying seeing the happy smiles everyone had on their faces today.

later he had found seokjin- walking behind the other like a lost puppy until the older omega agreed to help him bake something.

he just really wanted to do something for jungkook, after the alpha spend hours to find his pendant.

just as taehyung placed the last of the glazed lemon buns inside the basket, seokjin had asked smugly-

"so is this a courting gift?"

"no hyung! i just want to thank him" taehyung had color high on his cheeks.

"sure sure"

"its not a courting gift, hyung!"

but seokjin was already out of the door, laughing at the flustered younger.

taehyung still grumbled under his breath, as he added a few more fruits that he had freshly plucked earlier that day into the basket and then closing the lid.

□□□

considering its noon, there was no one in the omega den. its feels unnatural for it to be so silent, usually it is packed with chatter and laughs- taehyung too a part of it all.

since taehyung got so many pretty clothes today, the omega decided to wear one of the outfits. of course meeting jungkook has nothing to do with that.

he wore one of the flowy floral shirts, a light earring on one ear and a bit of lip tint on his lips. he's been loving the new haistyle; he styled it perfectly, parting it in the middle.

by the end, he felt really confident and did a twirl as he used to do alone back in the palace.

so he took his basket, a light jump on his steps as he went towards jungkooks home.

taehyung had first thought jungkook lived in the alphas den, but turns out he has his own hut, which he just prefers. eventhough he's been on that way multiple times, he never got a chance to get anywhere near.