Chapter 1

Kyle's POV

I have seen really cute, beautiful, attractive people in the world and everyone has been special in a different way from the other but they all fall into the same box of the hot people I have fucked, not the boy I am staring at though, he is playing basketball ball or should I say he is trying, previously he had been playing with a beautiful young girl who has walked away leaving him alone, he has been trying to throw the ball into the basket not actually getting it in.

I would chuckle from time to time as I could see his frustrations. I could not get a clear look at his face but even from a far he has managed to capture my attention from the way he acts so childish like, jumping around when he fails to land the basketball into the net. At this point I am thinking a lot of things I would want to do to him, most especially to that fine cute ass of his. I have tried taking my eyes away from him and maybe just focus on what my friends are saying but I just can't, he is just so cute.

My attention seems to be captured by the beauty and I am a sucker for beautiful people whatever gender that maybe. I chugged down my drink getting up from my chair ready to go talk to that cutie, it was time to make a move, I need to eat him and definitely not with my eyes "Kyle, where are you going?" Henry asked and without taking my eyes from the cutie I replied....

"I will be right back" I could hear them chuckle say that I am looking for my next prey and that was exactly what I was doing, going to get my next prey and make this vacation worth a while. What is a vacation without bomb sex with different people in your bed every single night. To me that is a vacation not lived to the fullest and if you have lived with me long enough you would know that fucking is my life and I take it as my second heart.

I walked into the sand my eyes not getting off of the cutie and the more I got close is the more I could see him clearly, he is probably five feet six or seven with pale white skin that has been sun burnt with how red it was. His messy short brown hair bouncing the more he tried to score that ball into that basket still failing miserably while his fine ass being held right in those tight shorts 'Yap, I would definitely like to tap that' I licked my lips my eyes moving down his feminine hairless, smooth looking legs and back to his ass 'Oh, what I wouldn't-' I acted fast when the ball flew over to me and I am thankful about my fast reflexes that helped me hold onto it so easily.

I held the ball in my hands and I was lost in his eyes when he turned towards me with those hazel eyes, his chest out showing his pink nipples and his lean stomach. My eyes wandered all over his body without shame as the sight in front of me was a very good one that awakened my dick right away with all the things I could do to that body all night, he could actually be my vacation Fuck if he is as good as I think he would be, with that skin that looks soft, that innocent baby face that I know will become wild when I am buried into him, his voice getting louder- "May I" Argh, kill me now. His voice is like the angels are singing to me, encouraging me to fuck this angel into oblivion.

I shook my head focusing on the cutie in front of me taking all of those thoughts out of my head and focusing hoping my throbbing dick would go down but I wouldn't blame it if it stayed hard with this beauty in front of us, it would be a shame if I wasn't as hard as I am, I wonder what those lips would feel like on my dick. I smirked moving the ball from one hand into the other "Only if you tell me your name beautiful" I would like to put a name on the face, he smiled looking down as his face turned bright red, a perfect colour on a perfect face "Cute" if his face was red before he was flaming now and my smile was only getting wider by the minute.

"Rehan...Rehan's Scott" he mumbled all ashamed, such a beautiful name for such a beautiful princess.

"Kyle....Kyle Pierce" I copied the way he said his name, his face turned even more red as he raised his hands up asking for the ball "How about a game, as I get to know you beautiful"