Machi?

Today the class had chosen to do Cinderella for our class play so boring I wish they would have chosen something more action filled! Also we had to choose people for roles I really don't want anything important I just want to chill. The only way I would accept is if Yuki was the prince then I would fight to be Cinderella can't have any of his fan freaks with him.

I also heard Uotani complaining about the decision of the play. I went over to the girls and Yuki did as well. Uotani said "we all know that the prince is going to play the prince!" Yuki said "uh I actually don't plan to accept any of the bigger roles I've got to much going on. Student council's enough to deal with on top of everything else." I said "true Manabe will be up my ass having me do everything for him so I probably will just have a small role."

Right after I said that Manabe opens the door I hid behind Uotani hoping he wouldn't see me until I felt his had grab my shirt and soon I was being dragged to my doom I yelled "Uotani avenge meeeeee!" She stood up and saluted me. Soon we were out and Yuki followed and he let go of me while I walked with them. Manabe started talking about how Yuki needs a phone Yuki said "I need a parent to sign off on it." I said "I did it myself since well hahahha." Manabe was about to ask when a book came flying through the window of the student council room.

Manabe said "OH OH A REAL VILLAN! Now it's time to put the school defense force to the task!!!" I said "shut up idiot!" I walked and opened the door it was Machi? She was hyperventilating as she looked over at me with terror in her eyes? Soon short stack and Kimi were also here short stack as always was complaining about something.

Machi was just standing there scared short stack said "why does she always get away with destroying the room!? It's not fair!" I walked over to the table and picked up a perfect stack of papers and threw them they flew as they cascaded down to the floor every one looked shocked as I grabbed another one and threw it as well I said "you got problem shorty?" He quickly shook his head as he walked out and the rest followed with them. I shrugged and said "oh well guess it's just us two Machi!" She nodded but just barely.

I said "Hey how about we leave here!" She looked over and said "we're not gonna clean?!" I said "no way am I cleaning this Manabe can he drives me crazy!" She nodded her head I grabbed her hand and ran out I grabbed our bags on the way as well. Soon we made it out and I walked her home I basically did all the talking but she listened kinda a guess. Once we made it to her house she just went inside and didn't say goodbye but I felt like she was warning up a bit? Maybe?

The next day at school I was sitting in class it was time for us to find out our roles! I don't really care about it that much though. I'm... the second evil step sister Easy! But Tohru is also one? She doesn't have an ounce of evil in her body?!?!? Kyos the prince and Hana is Cinderella who in the hell chose this cast I wanted Tohru to be Cinderella and Kyo to be the prince good god help us all.

I went over to Kyo and said "you gonna be the new prince!" He said in an annoyed voice "if hell I am!" Tohru said "kazuma is going to be so proud!" I rolled my eyes at her as I said "and Hana is going to be your princess at least she is pretty!" Uotani said "that's about all she had in common with Cinderella being pretty." Hana said "a true compliment."

Yuki came up to me and said " sorry you have to be an evil step sister." I said "no big deal I'm the best actor! I can pull this off but I don't know about Tohru." He laughed and said "come on we gotta go to the student council room." I followed him out as we walked.

We made it in and shorty said "hey President where'd last years order form go?" I said "uh I think in the storage room!" I walked in with Yuki to look the door was shutting and Kimi said "uh the lock broke yesterday so if the door shuts..." and the door shut. Kimi came over and said "oh no there isn't a light  in there!" Both tweedle Dee and twiddle dumb left us in there to go find help, I really hate the dark. I grabbed onto Yuki's arm and said "I really hate this." He said "it's alright we'll be out soon." He then said quietly "maybe Kimi was wrong about the light let me look." He walked over and brushed his hand on a box and black paint came crashing down.

The black pain splattered against the wall. Yuki looked at the wall almost to long. I went over and said "hey Yuki?" His fists we're clenched and he seemed scared. Soon there was banging on the door and light poured in. Manabe said "you two weren't doing anything dirty in there were you?!" I smacked him till he was red all over the face then thanked Machi for busting down the door she said "I just figured you would be anxious in the dark anyone would be." I smiled at her as I went to sit down those fumes from the paint kinda got to me.

Sorry for any misspellings and hope you enjoyed! I will try to post more often.
I was so sad about the last episode😭