friendship

"bro how did you get here?" jaesang  walked closer to his brother, who is looking at them suspiciously

"bro how did you get here?" jaesang walked closer to his brother, who is looking at them suspiciously.

"by bus?" jake replied, turning his gaze towards the elder boy. "no, idiot. i mean how did you escape sunghoon blabbering?" jaesang chuckled making him let out a soft 'oh.'

"i invite jay in, he can distract him, i mean they're rewatching vincenzo and jay was forcing him to focus on the story line instead of simping over song joong-ki." he explained, making yeona laughed.

"what about you, hyung? why are you here..?" jake looked at him, and then at the girl.

since jaesang took decades to answer, yeona answered his question instead.

"he was taking my sister to a date, so he asked for her likes and dislikes,"

"i didn't say i was taking her on a date-"

"she told me, by text." she smiled, "so that's why she texted you." jake looked at her, as the girl boringly nod. "yall can continue yall conversation on the way home, i need to sleep-"

"no, i'll take my leave first, i'm a student in this campus too, senior year. thanks for helping me yeona," jaesang smiled before walking away, not forgetting to bid goodbyes with his brother too.

now it's just two of them. "you, why are you here." she looked at him, frowning. "coffee shops are still open-"

"LET'S GOOOOO" she pulled his arm on their way out of the campus area, walking to the bus station, making him giggled for the whole way there.

"you and your stupid coffee addiction."

-time skip-

"vanilla latte, as promised." jake handed her coffee before sitting on the opposite chair. "thanks." she smiled. "kinda random, but do you know yuna's coming back?" jake looked at her, "yea, she's taking leave for a few weeks, that bitch never studies anyway."

"i really like yall's friendship." jake smiled, yeona hummed in confusion, as she sips her coffee.

"yall acted like yall hate each other, then a few minutes later yall are the most loving besties, even when yall are far from each other yall still stay like that."

"that's when you know what a great friendship is, i'm not one who will go to random people and make friends, that would be yuna." she layed her head on the coffee table before continuing.

"it's not like she met me during lunchtime in highschool and made me her friend, no. Well..."

past

"shin yuna, you with your innocent face, you think you can get away from the teacher?"

"just apologize, before i report the truth." the later smirked, this is about to go down.