Chapter 29

"Zane, are you still there?" Pixal asks.

The dreaming Zane looked around in his dream, wondering where the voice was coming from. But all he saw was his mechanical Falcon friend.

"If you can hear me, wake up. You need to wake up."

Zane jolted awake. He was chained to a wall and realized it was all just a dream. A terrible dream, but dream nonetheless.

"It was only a dream..." Zane tells himself.

"It's amazing you dream," Pixal marvels. "I've always wondered what it's like. You've always been special."

"Where am I?" Zane asks. "Who are you?"

"I'm Pixal, a friend," Pixal introduces herself. "And you're in danger and have to get out of here. Your memory drive is out of sorts and your Elemental Power—"

"Elemental power?"

"You're a Nindriod, Zane, a ninja," Pixal tells him. "And your friends are here to save you. But they can't do it all. You have to remember who you are."

"Friends?"

"Remember, Zane. You saved your friends and then rebuilt yourself. There are things about you that you don't understand. That you have yet to discover. But if we're ever going to get out of here, you have to remember."

"Pixal, we are compatible?"

"Yes, Zane. Yes, we are."

In the Samurai X Cave, Nya is busy rebuilding the Destiny's Bounty.

"Sure, Jay's cute and funny, and I'm always laughing around him, but everything's about him, and he never takes me seiously," Nya rants. "More light please."

Wu wakes up and turns on the flashlight.

"Right," Wu agrees. "He never takes you seriously."

"And then there's Cole," Nya adds. "He's handsome, and I suppose I connect with him on a deeper level, but everything's so serious with him, you know what I mean?" She asks. "Socket wrench."

Wu hands her the tool. "Young emotions are... complicated."

"Sensei, these are needle-nose pliers. I asked for a socket wrench. And could you at least try to impart some wisdom?"

"No way," Sensei Wu replies. "I'm not sticking my finger into that beehive. Misako, any word?"

"Nothing," Misako replies. "It's been days and still no word from Garmadon or the ninja. I'm worried."

"As am I," Wu replies. "It's time we broaden our search."

"Well, then it's a good thing I made a mobile base in case the Destiny's Bounty was ever out of commission. I call it the Express! Mm, not married to the name."

"Find my family, Nya," Misako says.

Nya jumps into the vehicle. "I'm on my way," She says before driving off.

"Wherever they are, at least my brother is there to guide them," Wu comments.

"This is my husband we're talking about," Misako says. "And that's what worries me."

Timeskip

"Next!" Krait says before seeing Garmadon in front of him. "Nu-uh. Nothing for you."

"There's a valuable lesson for you, son," Garmadon says, looking at Lloyd before turning to Y/n. "And you, my future-daughter-in-law," He says before Y/n blushes. "If you turn your back on your first evil Sensei in an effort to go straight..."