Chapter 3

Kyle's POV

I opened my eyes to find my last night's hook up still fast a sleep which meant that this was my turn to run out of here. I got my head off of the pillows picking up my clothes shrugging them on so thankful I didn't drink so much last night. I picked up my shirt and I got out of the room while pulling my shirt on leaving a lovely boy behind, he gave me a wonderful night but not the night I was looking forward to and that is why I was disappointed even after having a decent night.

I walked down the stairs so glad the hotel that I am staying in with my friends wasn't far away from where I crushed last night. I walked into the hotel feeling sticky and smelly, I really needed a shower and a really nice breakfast. I got into the elevator that took me to my hotel room floor and when I reached I found Caleb passed out on the ground while Henry was seated on the bed on his phone with a wide smile spread on his lips "Good morning, Kyle, how was your night?" He asked while wiggling his eye brows and I know that that was a call that said 'I had the best fuckin night of my life'

"Clearly not as good as yours, give it to me" I mumbled when my eyes landed on the food next to his bed making my stomach growl. I made my way over digging in to fill the hole that was probably going to eat me alive.

"I had sex with a mother and daughter at the same time" I glanced up while wiping my lips giving Henry a look that asked 'Are you fuckin kidding me?' "It was surreal, I couldn't believe it either"

"Give it to me from the beginning?" I demanded taking a bite of the toast

"I got with the daughter, her name was Leila and when she took me into her room, her mom was there from the bathroom in her robe hair wet, she looks young for her age that's for sure. She introduced herself, checked me out the rest was history and I am telling you it was heaven"

"That sounded like porn shit" like when they walk into the rooms awkwardly, find the other masturbating then they get into sex, too bad I didn't experience a night like that myself. I was expecting to be with Rehan who made up an excuse that was still disturbing my brain "Why are you here then, you could have enjoyed some more before getting back"

"They kicked me out right after I finished fucking them both" he said with pride on his face making me laugh while giving him a hi-five. Henry would be another version of me but the only difference between us is the fact that he only likes women, he tried with men when I came out to him but it didn't work out, he is one I can actually vow for that he is as straight as a pole while Caleb is 'Confusing' He doesn't hook up with either women or men or anyone. I would take him as a virgin observer that just stares at people kissing, he likes to party like us, sometimes he drinks, sometimes he doesn't, he talks about sex but he never engages into anything not even a kiss

We have asked him what was wrong with him but he would just shrug, he might be waiting for the one for all I know. When I was done with filling my belly I took a warm shower, took a quick nap that was much needed and when I woke up again Caleb was also awake and showered, still looking like shit but he was awake now. We decided to go out for lunch and not be locked into out room for the rest of the day and maybe see around town and make the best of this summer vacation before college begins again.

Too bad my lunch got interrupted when I saw Rehan seated in a shade next to the rocks focused on something down and I bet it was his phone "I will be back"

"What about the tour?" Caleb asked

"I will be back" I just need to find out what 'Incompatible' meant, I don't think I will ever be the same again if I didn't find out what that comment meant. In my head every scenario just doesn't seem right to me and he was the only one with the answers I needed "Hey" I called to get his attention. He glanced away from his phone looking up at me flashing me that beautiful smile that made me forget what I was here to ask in the first place.

"Hi Kyle" he leaned back on the rock and the way his body moved made me lick my lips "What's up?"

"Nothing, just got to go around the town with my friends"

"Oh, I hope you enjoy" that is exactly what I hope but I still have questions.

"What did you mean last night?" I really, really need to know. I have never had to be in a position like this where I am waiting for the answer with my heart pounding in my chest, my palms kind of sweating. I never get nervous like ever but that incompatible bullshit really got to me and I need an explanation to it.

He sighed getting up from the rock looking up at me since I am taller than his five feet six, like really tall since I stand at six foot three. I love my height, I get to tower over all my hook ups and when they are in my arms they disappear in my body 'I am a sucker for cute people' "It depends on how much you really want to know?" Is he kidding me, I asked because I want to know, that should answer his question. I moved closer to him getting my face to his face and when his breath hitched I smirked.

"Why don't you let me know?"

"Maybe I will" he flirted back pushing his lips so close to mine I was still kind of shocked. I wasn't expecting him to flirt back like that in that voice that kind of dropped a few octaves, I swallowed blood rushing to my dick right away cute with surprises, I liked that "See you around Kyle" What the Fuck, after turning me on so much he smiled walking away like he hasn't just destroyed me, I have definitely never met someone like him, someone so daring yet do innocent at the same time, I like that

I turned around taking in his back as he walked away and I know that right now I need him more than before if not even a lot more than I have ever needed anyone. When I flirt people usually flirt back and then we end up in bed but I wasn't expecting such confidence from him then he didn't only flirt but he flirted then left me all red, I didn't know I was into something like this before until now.

I smiled walking back to Caleb and Henry who were waiting for me at the rental car "I have never seen you go back to the same hook up, was he that special" Henry asked with a wide smile as if insinuating that I have been hooked by one of my hook ups. I usually go back to my hook ups, those that I know won't get attached and cause drama

"One thing that will never happen and two I am going back because I haven't gotten him yet"

"Did someone finally resist the Kyle charms" Caleb cooed as if happy that finally someone resisted me.

"No one can resist me, he is just playing hard to get but I know he will be in my bed in no time" he can resist for long enough, there was no way I am leaving this place without finding out how that ass tastes like

"Whatever you say, let's go"