chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I've been watching a movie in the living room with a bowl of popcorn in my hands, when suddenly a knock on the door disturb me from watching. My grandma went down the stairs to check who it is.

"I'll get it abuela." I said.

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Why so impatient?" I told myself.

I open the door and met by my cousin and guy bestfriend.

"You did visit!" Althea squealed and throw herself at me.

"Woah easy..." I said and hug her back.

"I missed you." She said and hug me tighter.

"I know, but I really need to breath." I said and she finally let go.

"Hi, y/n, how are you?" Mark ask.

"I'm good, come here give me a hug." I said and hugged him. We pull apart.

"I missed you." He said and squeeze my cheeks.

"I know." I said and flip my hair.

"Uhh guys.." someone said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we want to meet you someone." Althea said and they both move revealing a beautiful brunette.

"If I didn't speak, no one will notice me." The beautiful girl with a brown eyes said, annoyed by the two.

"Okay. So y/n this is Camila, Camila this is y/n." Mark said.

"Nice to meet you, Camila." I said and extend my hand for her to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too, y/n." Camila said shaking my hand.

"Come inside, I dont like seeing a beautiful girl like you standing here outside waiting." I said making her blush.

"Ooohh." Althea said interested.

I open the door wider so that they can come in.

"Abuela, Althea and Mark are here, they brought a friend!" I yelled so that my grandma will hear from upstairs.

My grandma walk down the stairs.
And hugged my cousin and Bestfriend.
Grandma known Mark for so long so they are close, she's used to it Mark being here cause he comes over a lot of time.

"Oh, hello there beautiful young lady, what's your name?" Abuela ask.

"Im Camila, nice to meet you." Camila said politely.

"What a beautiful name, feel at home my dear, I'll cook us lunch." Abuela said and goes to the kitchen.

"She likes you." I said.

"She's so sweet, lucky you." She said.

"Yeah, she cooks delicious food." I said.

"I'd like to taste it." She said.

"Uhh, guy's lets watch a movie." Mark said.

We walk to the living room and watch a movie.

I sat at the side of the couch, Camila sat next to me, Mark sat next to her, and Althea sat next to him. We watch the Movie Vis a Vis, since we all know how to speak spanish.

"My favorite character here is Saray tho, she's so pretty." Camila said.

"I like Kabila, she's so gorgeous." I said.

"I think they're both couple before tho." Althea said.

"Yeah, and Saray can't move on from her, she's jealous every time Kabila is with Macarena." Mark said.