34

"So what should we do?"

"We were thinking of doing a video presentation, since the theme of the project is Love right?"

Eunha's eyes lit up when she heard what Jura had stated, a smile on her lips as she responded excitedly.

"Like a Kdrama?"

"YES-"

"Group 4-please quiet down"

The two girls giggled as the dryad glared at them.

Something like a Kdrama huh? That seems doable.

"Well except of being an hour long-how about like 20 minutes per episode and then we have 5 episodes"

The other two nodded continuously at Yerin-the boys however looked between themselves just letting the girls choose wherever.

"But who will write the script and all that?"

"Well I took into account what everyone's strength is"

The group was filled with 'oohs' and 'leader Yerin'. No complains about that, as far as Eunha knows she was really smart and have great leadership skills.

"I'd give what I think first then you guys can tell me if you don't like your roles"

The group nodded and the girl began to list off their roles and why she thinks they were suited for that role.

If Eunha was being honest she felt relieved that she was in the same group as the others.

"I was thinking that Eunha and Jaemin could be our actors since I heard that both of you did theatre back then?"

Eunha gulped, her eyes widened at the possibilities of what they could act about. She shook her head not wanting those type of thoughts fill her mind.

"Yeah sure"

The agreement left her lips as naturally as breathing, well in reality she wasn't calm. Sure she acted with the boy before but that was for a school play.

"So anyone has complains?"

No one spoke up, already satisfies with their given roles-Eunha has got to admit Yerin was brilliant. She gave roles quickly and with precision with what they can do best.

"Great, so me, Renjun, Jaemin and Eunha could stay here later to make the scripts, if you guys are free-and the others could think of what else to do?"

Once again everyone nodded, before they knew it they were finished with their meeting-somehow managing to be productive between the girls excited fangirling and the boys bickering.

"Woah we finished first"

Shotaro exclaimed, almost amazed with the amount of things they had already done. The group could only giggle at his cute expressions, the otter looking boy flashing everyone a smile.

They turned their chairs back to their original places and continued to talk among themselves. Well by them-that didn't include Eunha or Renjun who seemed to busy in their own worlds.

Eunha focused on the paper in her desk, Renjun's notebook she had yet to return-she had a lot running on her mind.

It wasn't like Jaemin was the only thing on her mind, there was also this thing with Renjun who somehow shows up when she need someone to talk to-and with the current events, her feelings was more messed up than ever.

"Eunha?"

The deep voice she knew all too well snapped her out of her thoughts, her head snapped up-only to meet Jaemin's brown eyes staring right at hers.

She felt butterflies in her stomach, trying to fight back a blush from spreading across her cheeks. His eyes darker than the color of soil, yet sparkled brighter than the stars- who wouldn't be attracted.

"Yes?"

Her voice came almost above a whisper, she could feel her heart pounding when he furrowed his brows together in concern.

"Are you ok? You don't have cramps anymore right?"

"No I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, not wanting their eye contact to last longer-she knows she will fall deeper. But of course even wanting that failed when he smiled at her.

"Alright, let's go home together later ok"