Chapter 8: Friends of Mine

Playing too much Valorant lately. I forgot what to call Jin or Jaune when it is no one's POV, so he will be referred to as Jin and if it's other's POV it will be Jaune.

__________________________________________

//Emerald Forest/No one's POV//

It was a peaceful night at the Emerald forest or what can be considered 'peaceful' in Remnant, Beowolves, Ursas, and other Grimm are just minding their own business when suddenly a loud explosion took place at one of the Emerald Forest's many clearings followed by a blinding light. 

//Beacon//   

It was peaceful at Beacon, students were either sleeping or doing their assignments when suddenly the building shook from the explosion, alarms were blaring left-right and center. Jin and Xiaoyu who were sleeping together suddenly awoke from the loud explosion, they look at their scroll as they were being called to the Headmaster's office to check what the hell is going on.

After putting on their combat outfits (or lack of for Jin) they headed straight for the Headmaster's office, they met up with team RWBY and team PNRA. "So what do you think caused the explosion Jaune?" Ruby asked Jin who just glared at her as he did not allow her to call him by that, "You are not allowed to call him that, he only allows Saphron and her family, his siblings, and Cardin and Velvet," Xiaoyu told the red reaper with a death glare that made Ruby hide behind her sister as if it would do anything.

The others who saw this didn't even bother to help Ruby as it would lead to them being pummeled to death. After an eternity (5 seconds for Jin and Xiaoyu) the elevator finally arrived and all of them enter it. The ride was... very silent. 

The elevator arrived at Ozpin's office and they immediately asked the headmaster what the hell is going on. "What is the situation headmaster?" Jin asked Ozpin calmly as he wants to get this done and sleep. "The explosion came from the Emerald Forest, no it's not the White Fang Ms. Belladonna," Ozpintold them and he only said the last part as Blake's face lets him know what she is currently thinking.

"So what is it then?" Alister asked with no respect at all, he got smacked by Pyrrha for this. "Have some respect or I will cut your nuts off," Pyrrha innocently whispers to Alister which got Blake to hold her laughter. "It is 2 people, a male in armor and a female who is wearing a flower-designed dress." Ozpin showed the live footage of the camera in the Emerald forest which shows the two people that Jin and Xiaoyu immediately recognized.

" Ozpin showed the live footage of the camera in the Emerald forest which shows the two people that Jin and Xiaoyu immediately recognized