9

I sailed seas of emotions, to wander a forest of scars, I am a dance of light and darkness, a galaxy of shadow and stars. -R.Queen

*****

There I was laying on the hard wooden floor, paralysed. I couldn't move. Everything hurts. I've been lying here for a few hours now, listening to the sound of silence.

I wanted to yell out for help, scream begging for help. I just couldn't instead i froze as the tears fell allowing myself get beaten to death. I couldn't understand why he was so angry. He wasn't drunk...

I needed to get away from here. Soon as possible.

*****

I made it to lesson just in time for the tardy bell rang. Limping my way to my desk, I got out everything I needed.

Letting my eyes scanned the brunette, she was wearing a white button up shirt, with a black mid thigh pencil skirt that shows the shape of her perfect bum and her long straight dark brown hair was in a perfect ponytail.

Her husband was a lucky man for sure.

Not even realising that haft of the lesson went by when I check the time on the clock. Wow have really been checking her out the whole time? I mean who wouldn't? The women is a goddess with her emerald compelling eyes

Anyone would bow to her that's for sure.

"Lily please pay attention." Snapping out of my thoughts. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment as all eyes landed on me. "Right class, we have a test in a couple of weeks. So please study." She says just as the bell rang for lunch.

Sighing, I packed my things away and went to head out before my name got called.

"Yes mrs?" I whispered as quietly as possible. Ugh I hate talking so much.

"I want to talk to you about your grade." I nod. "Is isn't good lily. You need to pay more attention." Feeling my heart start to beat faster and my breathing getting a little heavier, I played with the ends of my sleeve. "Would you like to know what your grade is?"

Thinking about it for a second. I nodded my head yes.

"It's a D" sighting. I knew I was doing bad but I honestly didn't think it was that bad. "You seem to be distracted lately." Looking at her, I felt the tears building.

She stood up, pulling me into a warm hug. I stood froze. I haven't been hug in so long. It felt nice. Hugging her back, the tears dropped onto her shirt.

"I'm here for you no matter what." She whispered into my ear. I felt myself go cold as goosebumps rise.

Pulling away, she wipes the tears with her thumb. Giving me a bright smile. I couldn't help but gaze at her lips for a moment. I looked back her eyes that were gazing at my lips.

I badly wanted to kiss her but I can't.

Before we even realised the bang went for our next lesson bringing us out of ours thought.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Mrs heart says clearing her throat. Leaving the room in a hurry for my next lesson.

Wow that was close.

We almost kissed. I can't believe it. I smile to myself slightly as I walked into English.

What a day.

A/N
What do you think might happen next? Was it good?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Tell me what you think :)

Bye people