Lippe tea

"......." = talking
'Abc....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

'How did things come to this?'

Athy asked. I look around the surrounding. We're currectly inside the emperor bedroom.

A few moment ago,

We come to claude because he calls us.

"It seem his majesty is sleeping."

'He calls us and fell asleep. The emperor has no manner.' (Athy)

'Isn't it good? We can go back.'

As I'm not in the mood to fangirl, I suggest to athy.

"Athy wants to be go back."

"Don't be like that. I'm sure his majesty will be glad to be waken up by princesses."

Like that felix throws(he didn't) us inside claude bedroom.

'Let's just stay as quiet as a mouse.'

While looking around the room, a golden map catches athy's attention.

'If we have this, we won't need other things'

While athy was admiring the golden map, I walk toward a certain portrait that was described in the story. It's a old and broken portrait. In that there was an elegant woman with brown hair and light green eyes wearing fancy clothes.

 In that there was an elegant woman with brown hair and light green eyes wearing fancy clothes

Penelope Judith.
Biological mother of jennette. She gives an aura completely different from jennette.
The woman claude loves with all his life even thought she betrayed him.
What a villainess.

I look behind and see claude sleeping on the couch. He is still good looking even while he is sleeping. He is like the male version of sleeping beauty.

'Kyaa...why is he sleeping here?'

I didn't even notice athy becomes near because I was busy admiring his beauty.

'He is asleep. Should I give him a waking punch.'

'Don't!' I stop her before any accient happen.

'He has a magic barrier. If anyone with ill attention approach him, it will tear you to pieces.'

'Really? How did you know?'

'It is written in the story.'

'.....I must have miss it while reading.'

Lately, I realize that there is a limit to things I can talk. I can tell athy as long as it isn't much. Athy turns her attention back to the gold on the wall and walk around the room once again. I too focus on admiring claude beauty.