Chapter 82-I am taken

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Just a small request, can I please get some more followers? No doubt the views on my book are increasing but why are my followers not? Am I not good enough to be followed?

Also, to all my readers, I really want to know, are you all liking the story? I know, lately I've been focusing on Sid and Kriti more than the protagonists, but there's a reason why I am doing so, because of which the foundation of the third phase of this story will be laid.

Are you all losing interest in the story because I am focusing more on the love story of Kriti and Sid than the protagonists?

If you all aren't enjoying the story because of Sid and Kriti's romance, please bear with me a little more and I am sure you'll love them.

Please be a little patient, I am trying my best to give you all a good story where every character that I've introduced so far is very important. 

Starting from Akash to Sanchit, none of the characters have been written by me just for the sake of it.

Even Sakshi has a big role to play, which will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.

I feel like this story isn't keeping you all hooked up enough so I've decided to reveal many things in the third phase of this story as I've realized that even though this story isn't in mystery or thriller genre, just to keep you all hooked up, I think I need to do this.

Many things are about to get changed in few chapters. Get ready to get the shock of your lives.

If possible can you all please share my book to your loved ones who love reading romantic stories?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

We reached the office, finally.

Once inside the office, we all scattered as we couldn't enter the training hall together.

When I looked at Akash, he winked at me and waved me bye, making me blush.

"Come on now girl, enough of your romance" Kriti said, rolling her eyes, dragging me with her.

Once inside the hall, Sanchit made his way towards us.

"Hey, good morning. How are you?" he asked Kriti.

"Hey, I am fine. What about you?" she chirped.

"I am fine. You look quite happy" he said, smiling.

"Oh, you don't know how happy I am today" she said, rubbing her hands, giving an evil smile to Sanchit.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"Oh. Nothing much. I just made my 'boss's life heck, early in the morning. My day couldn't have been better" she said, grinning like a fool.

I just slapped my forehead.

"What?" she asked me, batting her eyelashes, acting like an innocent kid which she definitely isn't.

"Don't give me that look. I know you did it to him, knowingly" I accused her.

Sighing, she said "Yes, I did it knowingly."

"Why are you torturing him?" I asked her, keeping my hands over my chest.

"Because I feel like doing it" she said, shrugging.

"This isn't funny" I retorted.

"Of course it is. Did you notice his face today, covered in orange juice?" she said and laughed like a madwoman.