𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Chapter has been updated.

Xoxo

Love, KS♡

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

The buildings of London were in my every view, everywhere I saw everything I have wanted to see. Call me typical but I've only ever seen the city in movies and everything I spotted was the definite cliche, but wonderful regardless. Double-decked busses, red painted phone booths, Big Ben and the iconic London bridge which we were currently driving on.

I couldn't imagine being anyone else, just to be here now was a blessing.

"Can you believe this is only an hour flight away?", I breathed onto the Range Rover window.

"If you stay in that house for too long, everything feels far away", was Tamara's response.

I've been out before and traveled places, for work of course, but it felt like I've never been anywhere because I've never felt anything. The thrill, the rush and fun of exploring, they were all missing then. Maybe this could be different and I was counting on it.

"No!", Tamara exclaimed, scaring the heavens out of me.

"Gosh Tamara, that was too close to my ear", Sophia scowled.

"Do you hear that?"

"Your insanity? It's almost up to volume with mine", I mockingly replied and got an eye roll in return. I'm pretty sure Levi snorted though.

"Hey man, could you please turn up the radio?", she asked Antoine in the passenger seat and only when he did, I realised why Tamara acted.

"I'll let your over-reacting pass this time", Sophia said before the three of us started singing with the Pussycat Dolls.

"I'm telling you to loosen up by buttons babe, but you keep on fronting uh ~ Sayin' what you gon' do to me (Uh-huh) But I ain't seen nothing", we sang together, our hands and body eventually joining in until we were vibing in our seats.

"Ok, I'm so in my vibing mood. Hijacking this radio with my Spotify now", Tamara announced, tapping aggressively on her iPhone and I chuckled when Gimme More came on. "It's Britney bitch", she voiced.

"You're such a Britney's girl, I love it."

"You know what else I love?", she leaned closer to me, "Annoying the bodyguards with our singing."

"Jokes on you, because I'm a Britney fan", Levi said from his seat and my head fell back back with an obnoxious laugh, not expecting to have heard that from him at all. Sophia giggled too and I'm certain Tamara was speechless, Antoine as well.