Chapter Fourteen

R O S A B E L L E

The sound of the gunshots and bodies scattering on the floor filled the room.

I cling onto Nick's arm while he rested his head on my shoulder. By now I was sure as hell he was not someone to be messed with.

If anyone saw us like this, they would think we have gone crazy. Because who the fuck just chill and sit calm in the middle of a bloodbath. But again, we are talking about Nikolai Ivanov who doesn't give a fuck on anyone.

"What are you thinking?" Nick asked as he look up at me.

"Nothing," I replied and wiped the blood away from his cheek and he grinned at me. I can't believe, the person who threaten to kill me stood infront of me when the gun was pointed at my head.

He was ready to take a bullet for me.

"Heyo love birds!" Gino yelled at us and he jumped infront of us making our head snap towards him. "If your done, let's get you guys out of here."

"Belle are you alright?" Louisa said and I jerked my head towards her voice. My eyes widened when I really saw her standing there.

"Louisa? What are you doing here?" I asked her in surprise.

"I'll tell you afterwards if we make it out alive from here," she said as she rushed towards me.

"You'll make it out alive darling. Don't worry," Gino replied with a wink and Louisa cringed at him.

I turn my head towards Nick who was already looking at me. "Can you stand up?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course,"

He stood up and streched his hands out for me and I took it. He pulled me up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walk out from the hell hole.

Gino got into the driver sit and Louisa beside him while Nick and I sat at the back. He buried his head into my neck and I shivered slightly as he ran his nose teasingly.

"What were you doing there Louisa?" I asked her and she turn back to face me.

"To save you, you idiot." She said in an obvious tone.

"But how did you . . . ?"

"When you and your dear husband went away with some cars following you, I hunt down his bestfriend and ta-da we're here," she said and I smiled at her.

"I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us, Lou. I owe you my life,"

She returned my smile. "You can thank me by taking me shopping, you know,"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course,"

Gino cleared his throat and we turn our heads towards him. "Well I was promised a date," he wiggled his eyebrows at Louisa and Nick smirked at them.

"Yeah a date where we have to stay atleast ten feet away from each other," Lou said and Gino's smile fell.

"But you promised!" He protested.

"Like I care," she scoffed at him.

"You promised. So, your going and maybe we can do something too," Gino said and winked at her and tried to touch her hand just for her to slap it away.

"I don't care," Louisa hissed at poor Gino who was looking at her bewildered.

"I'll break you ankles and dislocate your shoulder if you try anything funny," she threaten him and I rolled my eyes.

This girl really love threatening others.

"Stop yelling at each other," Nick groaned into my neck.