Chapter 38

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung and Jungkook enter the house and everyone greeted them as usual, but Jungkook got startled a little when everyone start to greet them so he clung to Taehyung's arms unconsciously and Taehyung chuckled at his mate. "Don't worry, They just greeted us." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

"Sorry... I just got startled when they greeted us..." Jungkook said.

"It's okay, You'll get used to it soon don't worry." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. Soon the duo continue their Jorney and along the hallway they Saw Jimin punch a wall in anger, leaving a little crack on it. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other curiously before they decided to approach Jimin.

" Chim? Are you okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin glare at him.

"You! Why the fuck did you allow that stupid bitch of Lycan to stay in the house!? Do you know what he fucking did!?" Jimin said in anger.

"Uh...no?" Taehyung said.

"He fucking broke my favorite mug! The mug that Yoongi gave me in my 19th birthday, The mug that had 'I love you Park Jimin From Min Yoongi' On it! It was a special mug for me And that bitch didn't even apologise properly!! Ugh!" Jimin said as he start crying, that mug was special for him. Jungkook went to Jimin and start to comfort him.

" It's okay Hyung, Its just the mug broke but your love for your Yoongi and so thus his love for your would never break. Sure that mug might be special for you, but your love for each other is more special than that mug right?" Jungkook said with a smile.

" AAHHH!! From now on your my Bestfriend! My soul mate! My guardian angel! I love you Jungkook, Come let's ditch this devil(pointing at Taehyung) and play games. " Jimin said. Taehyung got annoyed with that.

" Hey! You can't drag Jungkook away!" Taehyung said as he pull Jungkook close to him." His mine midget, go back to your midget partner and act lovingly on him. " Taehyung said.

" You and Jungkook are not mated yet so I can have fun and play video games with him as well without you mending Alienated Brain." Jimin said and Jungkook can see lighting strike between this two 23 Years old kids.

" Calm down both of you... It would be better if Tae and I take a shower first and have dinner is that okay? " Jungkook said.

" Wait? Your gonna shower together?" Jimin said and Jungkook blush.

"No, no, no, I didn't mean it like that!" Jungkook argued with a blush.

"Well I don't mind doing that baby~" Taehyung said as give a seductive smirk. Jungkook hide his blushing face on his hand and Jimin started laughing.

"My god~ Your really adorable when you blush." Jimin said.

"I agree with Chim." Taehyung said.

"Please don't embarrass me more." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Okay, We'll stop." Jimin said and Jungkook sigh. "Thank you Hyung." Jungkook said.

And the trio continue walking in the hallways. " Speaking off... Who is Lycan?" Jungkook said and Jimin's annoyed mood come back as he glare at Taehyung.

"Kook, I was hoping you don't bring that topic back." Taehyung mumbled.

"Did you say something Tae?" Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.