Chapter 5

Rehan's POV

"Why are you playing with him?" Ella asked enjoying her salmon

"I don't know what you are talking about" I denied flatly staring at my phone, I don't want to talk about him at all and I wish she could see it on my face.

"Kyle, why don't you just tell him the truth. You know it won't work out"

"He brought himself to me" I made my point, it isn't like I made the move on him. It was the other way around and if I didn't know his games I would be the one getting played now, so this is definitely not my fault at all "But don't worry, nothing is going to happen, he will give up soon enough"

"He seems determined"

"Then he will get exactly what he wants" I mumbled getting into my phone texting my ex, we didn't end on a bad term so it is kind of fine for us to talk. Nothing will ever happen between us again, he got a boyfriend and I guess that is why it is so easy to talk to him, he is my friend now, with a new boyfriend and I respect his privacy even if he tells me all about his man all the time.

"So then tell him and not waste his time"

"He wastes a lot of time" I mumbled with a sigh staring at her "Stop feeling pity, he would have done exactly the same thing to me as he did to that poor guy, take this as a vacation that will hurt no one" I can see it on Kyle's face that he is a player and he confirmed it. He knows his game, get someone, fuck them then forget all about their names the next day. You get on the list of those people who were fucked by him. I wouldn't blame him for his ways because he is hot, he is  everything I want in my man, tall, with a body to die for, those biceps that flex and kill me inside, that strong chiselled sharp jaw, those hard abs that show how much time he spends in the gym

His green eyes that stare me down, brown messy hair, the way he walks like a god like this world belongs to him. Those strong hairy legs, that firm ass that almost makes me drool and I know I am not the only one, I have to say he is on the right path because he is drool worthy though his cocky behavior just turns me off. I have had to deal with guys like him who never want anything, I am a person who is into relationships, something serious, love

I am a person who doesn't want to sleep around just for the sake of it because that was not who I was even when men throw themselves at me, men my type but I know when I am not compatible with some people because of the air that goes off of them. I look at Kyle and I know we are far from compatible, there is absolutely nothing that could change that and I know what I know "I just feel like you should at least tell him the truth before anything"

"This is a vacation, it's not like I will ever see him again. After here we go back to Chicago and remember this vacation as a fun one"

"By staying in your room chatting with your ex" she snorted, it isn't like that is the only thing I do. I chat with other people, I have friends 'That is a lie, my only friend is Ella' so yeah I only chat with my ex but why not "Let us go out, I want to see the city before we go back to Chicago"

"Fine, since I promised not to bore you" I agreed saying good by to Ryan, my ex as I got off the bed with Ella jumping up and down in excitement. I felt bad that she is happy about us going out when my one wish that made me accept this or rather get off the bed so quickly is the fact that I might see Kyle on the way out of here but I kept that inside letting my friend stay happy "Let's go" I announced after shrugging on my clothes and shoes with my phone in hand with my car keys.

This vacation should be worth and there was nothing about going out to have fun, I might not like parties but touring around isn't a bad thing at all. We got into the car and I drove around the city leaving the beach behind, we went around with Ella shopping like a maniac. I might be gay but if there is one thing I hate that would be shopping, I hate it to the core. People expect me to be like in love with it but I hate it and the worst part is that Ella loves it to the core.

I was glad when we walked around the town local market where we got some unique staff that were worth a wait and I found myself enjoying after that long shopping that Ella did "Oh my God" I snapped my eye off of my phone glancing at Ella who has said in a shocked voice, I brought my eye brows together asking 'What?' "Isn't that Dylan?" I glanced where she was staring and it was indeed Dylan Reese, the most known dude at our college or should I say was the most known dude at our college since he graduated last year.

"So?" I asked in a bored tone glancing back at my phone again laughing at the picture Ryan sent me of his boyfriend in bed looking like a cockroach. His boyfriend Greg is a nice dude and hot but it is always comforting when your ex finds someone not as hot as you, I might be petite, pretty feminine but I know I am hot and Greg has nothing on me. Maybe that is why it was easy moving on from Ryan since his boy friend didn't scare me.

"What do you mean so, he is here. This might be my chance to finally be able to talk to him"

"Okay, I will be at a restaurant ordering our lunch" I didn't glance up at her. If I start caring about Ella's crushes I might die, she changes crushes like she changes every meal a day. She never settles down because to her this crush is hot until someone hotter arrives in the picture. Last week it was Troy, since this vacation begun she was all over the hotel door man Bob and now she is back to Dylan. I walked into the restaurant asking for water while looking through my menu not really paying much attention since Ryan's texts have taken so much of my attention

I was still enjoying my texts when Ella came back hand in hand with Dylan, her smile so wide "Rehan, meet Dylan Reese, Dylan Reese meet Rehan my best friend"

"Hi" I greeted taking his hand when he offered before pulling back texting Ella asking, if I needed to make up an excuse and let her stay with her crush or something. I didn't want to be a cock blocker, god knows I hate those

*Make up an excuse and leave now* she texted back and I nodded when they took their seats opposite me. Dylan is a hot dude with blond hair, piercing blue eyes, a tattoo on his neck that makes him look badass. He has grown up so much ever since I last saw him at college, he is a big man with the qualities I would love in a man, too bad he was straight plus I know we wouldn't work out either

"Nice tattoo" I complimented giving it one last glance before picking up my bag getting up to give my friend some time with her crush "I am sorry but I have to go now, something came up but it was a pleasure to meet you Dylan"

"A pleasure was all mine" he smiled and if I am not mistaken his eyes were roaming my body from head to toe, that caught me by surprise. The last time I heard of Dylan, he wasn't gay at all. He in fact had a girlfriend and they graduated together as the power couple.

"Yeah, I hope to see you around" I dismissed walking out, getting into the car driving back to the hotel
Ella will either get a ride with Dylan or get a cab whatever suits her. After a long day all I need is to get in my hotel room and get some well needed rest.