22. GuoGuo

Meixiang get inside the sacred book.
The first view came into her sight was her Uncle Shi Jinhai busy reading a new novel book. Again.

The reason behind this unbelievable sight is that Shi Jinhai got tired of educational books he's writing for the team somehow he tried to read literature books from different worlds  After reading his clan's history, he tried to read a novel and got hooked with the stories and even got more fascinated after learning different development of civilization in different worlds.

Meixiang who let her uncle have a peaceful time for the time being went outside the library and go to the mini phantom world only to find out Meimei isn't back yet.

At the Phantom World...

Almost a week had passed since Strawberry went back to the Phantom World.

When they saw the small girl whom they have not seen for the past six months, the whole phantom world was in uproar. Not only the small girl is still existing but she seems got----stronger?

Is it really Strawberry? How could she be this strong after leaving for six months?

But when they saw the green dot at the middle of her eyebrow, everyone was in turmoil once again. Yes! She was contracted by a human!

Their eyes are full of hostility but they didn't say a single word. They can only curse mentally. Contracting with humans is not prohibited by their laws, there is just this unspoken rule to them because humans are simply weak. They can only complain silently.

The little girl in pink also didn't talk. She calmly walks towards the direction of her apartment but was trippled by a small stone. She calmly stood up and continue walking calmly.

Everyone's eyebrow twitch. She's the real plant phantom Strawberry okay! Who can imitate this clumsiness and can maintain this cute poker face and calm demeanor at the same time? No one, okay. No one!

Everyone was in daze at the petite back of the little girl. Everyone is speculating of what may happened to Strawberry outside the Phantom World. Did that summoner little girl lives at the world with higher spirituality than their world? But the phantom plants can testify when they saw the little girl at the other side of the summoner's portal, they can feel that the little girl is from lower realm. Then what mystery is this?

The leader of the plants, weapons, and beasts had an emergency meeting that very day.

A week later, Strawberry who is still the topic of the whole phantom world is working hard to earn money so she can buy an interspatial ring.

The interspatial ring of other realms is different from the interspatial ring of the Phantom World. It is with the same function but only phantom creatures' interspatial ring can allow them get things out of the phantom world to other realm.

By earning money and buy an interspatial ring, it will allow Strawberry pack her things and live at that place full of spiritual energy. She is now planning to stay inside the sacred book. In that case, she can save a lot of money and can absorb spiritual energy even without working.

The little girl strawberry is seriously organizing the papers of the new phantoms when a portal appeared in front of her. She then raise her hand to respond to Meixiang's sudden call. Her small body then entered the portal and in just a second she appeared in front of Meixiang.

"Meimei, you seem busy?"

"I'm working so I can buy an interspatial ring."

"So you want to stay here for good?"

"Yes."

"Then work hard. Do you want to bring water from the fountain to sell?"

"No need."