Phil Announcement

You still couldn't walk.

But moving was getting easier.

Your arms could stretch, and you could partially wriggle. It was progress. Somewhat. As much progress you had made in a few days time.

Walking was too much- everything in you was weak from trying to recover from the brink of death.

No matter how hard you tried- and believe me, you did- you would end up on the floor when you attempted the most basic of actions.

Want to grab a book from the bookshelf?

Nope.

Gotta wait for someone.

Want to look out the window?

Nope.

Gotta wait for help again.

It was terrible, and tedious, but you had Phil to help, and that made things bearable.

Every night you would nearly freeze over- no amount of raging fireplace would stop that from happening.

Because someone- didn't put insulation- in their fucking walls.

Not listing names.

Techno would linger around the house, but after telling him to back off, he completely shrunk into his own little areas.

It was like he vanished- traces of him left all throughout the house, yet he never approached you.

If he checked on you- then you wouldn't know, because you never saw him when you were awake.

The growing pile of pelts and animal furs was the only thing telling you that he visited the attic. Each night there'd be a new addition somewhere- either on the bed frame, or wall, or floor- anywhere a pelt could be placed in all honestly.

You weren't sure the reasoning- and it frustrated you to no end that he was still being nice to you.

If he wanted to care- he wouldn't have turned against Pogtopia. He wouldn't have put you in a situation like that to begin with.

Your emotions were everywhere- tangled string being strewn across every thought-

You felt betrayed? And hurt? But still festered with the pacifistic urge to assure him things were fine, and you were friends- but he was a fucking ass to try and hurt people-

And-

ARGH-

This is why you lashed out.

You... can't handle all these thoughts at the moment.

The bleak realization of deaths knocking, and Techno being so juxtapose, and if Tommy's alive- and what your brother's doing- and....

You sighed.

Fustrated.

You don't want to feel thankful to someone- you don't want to owe anyone for saving you-

You should've just died- you should've let another piece of your mother's legacy fade out.

Yet here you were, laying in a bed, thinking so many things yet unable to try and fix any of them.

It had only been a few days, but you despised sitting in this bed.

Because sitting in this bed meant you couldn't check on the world of the living. Aka, L'manberg. Or what's left of it.

You needed to know.

You tried asking Phil a few times- but he barely visited L'manberg because of the situation you were in. Too busy taking care of an unconscious body.