19- Trust

"okk now it's about to get dark. We should head home okay?" You softly asked Yun, his face immediately lost the smile but before you could say anything he replaced it with a smaller smile.

"Ok Momma, 5 more minutes? please?" he cutely asked, hugging you tighter, scared as if you would y disappear. You nodded, snuggling him closer. You looked ahead hearing familiar bickering.

"drop it jess! I was always the faster one" Lilly spat.

"Oh seriously? What a liar you always lost!" Lilly spat back.

You giggled seeing the two sisters bickering like kids. Your giggling grabbed Yun's attention too. He too looked behind to find them bickering, something he has seen a lot living in the same house for months.

You watched him with various eyes when he slowly got off your lap and walked away from the swing you were seated on. He walked to the duo who weren't much far from you. He walked up to them then took the place between the two who were still oblivious of his presence.

He began stomping his feets aggressively on the ground to gain their attention and he actually succeeded. the two of them now looked down to the little human before Jess took him in his arms.

"Why are you two always fighting?" He gave a glare to the ladies who now stood quietly lip sealed.

You giggled seeing the way the tiny man had power over the two women. Yun had charms, the special charm of a kid, he easily swayed people and had them wrapped around his fingers.

"wanna know who is the fastest? Let's have a race?" You finally joined the three. Yun's ear perked up hearing the word race. He loved running but he barely got to.

"What say ladies?" You looked between the sisters.

"Done!" "I am in" Both of them instantly agreed.

"Momma can Yun join them too? please" he gave you those puppy eyes he knew would melt your heart.

"Okay but be careful"

The three now stood in a line, eyes fixed at the pole which was metres ahead of them. They had to touch the pole and then return back.

"Mumma, can you join too? We can together defeat them!" Yun giggled tugging your fingers.

You looked at Lilly who gave you challenging looks. "Yeah no problem, winning against 3 is better than 2"

"hah! you wish!" Jess scoffed.

Seeing their competitive spirit made you want to join too. It had been a long time since you played with them.

"Mommy we have to defeat them! you will also join na?" Yun pouted.

Your heart almost melted at the innocent kid. You couldn't say no.

"Ye-"

Yn it has been my fault from the start. And I can not continue this even after realising my mistake. You are your own person. I can't stop you from anything. You don't have to be trapped anymore but please be safe okay?

You couldn't finish your words when that guilty face of Namjoon appeared in front of you. How sorry he was, how much he put his trust that you will keep his baby safe . You can't do this to his trust. You can't take any risk. You have a life in you.

"No baby Momma can't. I am sorry" Yun looked disappointed.

"But why Momma you always played with us before why can't you play now?" He asked.

You sat on the grass making him sit in his lap.

How are you going to explain to him ? You looked up at Lily and that's when she realised why you refused. So involved in everything she forgot for a moment that you were pregnant that's why she challenged you. She gave you a small nod ensuring she understood.