❥ XV

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

He didn't come back. He left me, what feels like forever has only been a few hours. Even though he hadn't done anything to me, physically, my body still aches throughout.

My eyelids felt heavy as they began to shut, my head pounding in pain. I might as well, get some rest before—.

My dream was cut short as the door slammed open, revealing Suna and a wrinkled-up note in his hand. He shoved it into his pocket, closing the door behind him.

I lifted my head, my eyes darting upwards towards Suna. Was I scared? Haha, Yeah...

"You look like a mess,". Suna yawned as walked around the room, his hands stuck in his pockets.

"Y-Yeah, because of you.". I stuttered on my words, still being afraid of what he was going to do, but I was still hoping for the best.

"I didn't know you and Elias kept in touch, even though I told you to forget about him.". Suna stopped walking, a smirk plastered on his face.

My body became tense as he took a few steps closer to me. He must've taken that note I left in the study. He also probably let Kita go from the cuffs upstairs.

"Are you going to answer me or not? Or did you finally realize you're big ass mouth won't help you this time.". Suna chuckled a little bit, feeling in power. He had to be one of the cockiest men in the world.

"You think you're so big and bold, but if I was out of this chair—". My hands were gripping the chair, as I began getting anxious and frustrated.

As I tried complaining, I was quickly shut down. His hand wrapped around my neck, choking me as he moved his knee up onto the chair, separating my legs.

"I could end your sorry existence right now if I wanted to, or should I have Elias do it instead?". He began gripping harder, making it harder to breathe.