𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

THIRD PERSON
"Like the badge, Dixon?" Hannah Abbott and a random person Y/N didn't know the name of stopped her from walking.

They wore badges that magically displayed "Dixon Stinks" with Y/N's face melting right after.

"Yes, I love it!" Y/N smiled at them, causing them to put on faces of confusion, "But you spelled my name wrong.."

Hannah and the boy next to her quickly looked down, "Ha, made you look!" She slapped the boy lightly and pushed past them.

"That was a bit harsh." Harry overheard and saw Y/N as they walked past each other.

"I know, right?" Y/N smiled at him.

Hermione had already told Harry that he should consider giving Y/N some space. They were together all of the time and maybe that's why Y/N always has the urge to snog him.

Anyway, Ron was still being a butthead over the tournament but Y/N and Harry just ignored him the same way he ignored them.

Y/N finally spotted Cedric when she stepped outside and he was laughing with his friends, probably about her.

"Cedric rules! You suck!" Another Hufflepuff shouted as he ran past her and she eyed his shoes, making him trip and fall in the grass.

"That kid over there just ate shit!" Y/N shouted and pointed at the kid. Everyone turned to him, starting to laugh.

Cedric quickly sat up when he heard her voice and his friends continued to laugh.

"Y/N, hi.." Cedric awkwardly greeted her and stood up from the bench he was sitting on.

"First, I strongly ask for you to control your cult. Secondly, I found out that the first task is to take an egg from a fire breathing dragon so.." Y/N informed him, "Do what you want with that information."

"Wait- really?" Cedric replied and glanced around at the people around them.

His friends were talking about Y/N again but he ignored them.

"No, I came here to sell you chocolate chip cookies and buy one of your cool badges!" Y/N sarcastically responded with enthusiasm.

Cedric sighed and grabbed her arm before she could walk away, "I'm sorry, I really am. I told them not to wear them but-"

"Look, It's fine, okay?" Y/N tapped his shoulder a few times, "I'm far from sensitive. I just thought that maybe we were actually friends but, I could have been wrong," Y/N scoffed and continued to walk away, "And I'm almost never wrong."

She finished the conversation and moved away from the Hufflepuffs and tried her best to get past the Slytherin that was in the tree to her left.

"Why so tense, Dixon?" Draco spoke loudly with a smile, "My father and I have a bet, you see?"

Y/N stopped walking when he jumped down from the tree, just in case she had to punch him or something.

"No Malfoy, I don't see." Y/N rolled her eyes and slowly turned to him as he approached.

"I think you won't last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five." Draco laughed and the Slytherins around him joined in.

"No one gives a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy." Harry stepped out from behind her.

He was originally confronting Ron about his behavior towards Y/N.

In his eyes, she did absolutely nothing wrong and Ron was being a bit too dramatic about the situation.

Y/N was surprised to hear his voice and whipped her head around to him, "He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic." Harry latched his hand onto Y/N's wrist to pull her away.